Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U8 Clan Trading

Feldgrep

I suspect maybe BPs, items and materials. Credits being tradeable would break the game for clans with a large membership consisting of maxed-out players. Mods, may have a possibility of it being tradeable, or at least I hope so. I do think BPs, Items, Mats and Mods would be tradeable.

I suspect maybe BPs, items and materials. Credits being tradeable would break the game for clans with a large membership consisting of maxed-out players. Mods, may have a possibility of it being tradeable, or at least I hope so. I do think BPs, Items, Mats and Mods would be tradeable.

I disagree with your suspicions. BPs are most likely never going to be trade able. People could sell BPs for real money, it would be too exploitable. No point in trading credits TBH, and items are in the same spot BPs are. We can be sure about the mats, those will surely be trade able, rest, I honestly doubt it.

Well, that's true. I forgot there's such a thing as farming. But then again, if that were the case, even Materials could be sold, given the demand. If we assume fair play all around, items, BP and mods could be fair game: After all, they're pretty hard to get as it is, trading useless BPs and Mods would be a benefit to the clan. And in the off-chance they do trade BPs and Mods to sell.. They're going to need a LOT just to afford a weapon or to fund higher level fusions. Much better to just farm your own.