Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For Speed Augment

(XBOX)LilHypezKiid

Imagine if there was an augment for speed which does the following:

When casting shock whilst speed is active, Volt becomes a current, moving from target to target and chains up to 5 enemies. When Volt is in this faze, he can choose which target to shock next by simply aiming in their general direction (I'm not too sure about this). All targets that are shocked are descintergrated (sort of like the channeling effect).

What do you think, I wasn't too sure about this idea but I just wanted to get it out there whilst I can.

EDIT: Now that I think about, this is just shocking speed but with a different mechanic :(

Edited by (XB1)LilHypezKiid

There's an augment for speed the zaps any enemies Volt touches. Pretty much what you're suggesting, but it's balanced.

While cool, insta killing speed is broken. Besides we already have a speed augment which works fine

Yeah I just stops a moment and thought about it and then realised that it's just the exact same thing as the augment. Sorry :(

I've an awesome idea for Volt augment: casting Speed SLOWS your teammates accordingly to the NEGATIVE Power Strenght scaling!

AWESOME

Why would you slow them though? We already have those damn Tar Mutalist to troll us.

EDIT: i read it again and realized what you meant, this would be AMAZING. SO SO SO SO SO SO much speed it would be painfully good.

Edited by (XB1)LilHypezKiid