Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny's Gear-Locking Is Way Worst Than Wow, Ssbm Touraments: Impressions.

Soulphoenix1

I do realize it, actually. I looked at the wiki, and lo and behold, they have a chart of comparisons. Enjoy.

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/SotFS_details.jpg

I swear, I don't want to pay for a game twice, even if they tweak 3 things in it.

LET'S SEE!

Story, events and NPC additions. 

Basically making the game richer in content with the story, more NPCs to deepen the universe. Not sure about the events.

Item descriptions altered for more lore

More lore = Awesome

Adjustments to matchmaking, balancing

YES. THE ONE THING THAT DkS2 NEEDS IS GONNA GET A BIG LOOK AT.

New enemy design/placement 

More challenge as they'll be replacing enemies in different locations.

Graphics and performance upgrade

On the consoles, this is great. On the PC, updated graphics is always an improvement. 

More online players (<-- only one I don't like)

Meh.

All of the DLC

Seriously, the things that made DkS2 really good are comin' in included.

Gee, it's like it's not just tweaking 3 things and they're adding on much more to give a richer experience to an already good game. It's not just a graphical re-release.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

LET'S SEE!

Story, events and NPC additions. 

Basically making the game richer in content with the story, more NPCs to deepen the universe. Not sure about the events.

Item descriptions altered for more lore

More lore = Awesome

Adjustments to matchmaking, balancing

YES. THE ONE THING THAT DkS2 NEEDS IS GONNA GET A BIG LOOK AT.

New enemy design/placement 

More challenge as they'll be replacing enemies in different locations.

Graphics and performance upgrade

On the consoles, this is great. On the PC, updated graphics is always an improvement. 

More online players (<-- only one I don't like)

Meh.

All of the DLC

Seriously, the things that made DkS2 really good are comin' in included.

Gee, it's like it's not just tweaking 3 things and they're adding on much more to give a richer experience to an already good game. It's not just a graphical re-release.

this sounds like every sequel game ever released honestly.

i don't play dark souls / demon souls. (the one time i tried the controls were abysmal on pc so i stopped) however, it was a very appealing game. 

however, just because a game dev pulled a George Lucas doesn't mean it's worth forking out the price of the whole game again.

obviously this is a personal choice, and if you're interested enough in the changes that it's worth it to you, by all means. go for it.

Had this problem a while ago, and I've dragged two friends back into Warframe(in a nice way of course XD). Now they both love it. One thing to note, is getting into WF takes a while. After a good 40-60hours of play, you get to the fun stuff. Everything in moderation however.

Well my problem is that I absolutely do not have a single friend anywhere in a 1000 kilometer radius (no hyperbole) that play computer games and didnt try Warframe without dumping it forever.

Don't forget they're also kicking the dead horse that is LOTRO.

Huh, LOTRO's habits are affecting Destiny right now. If the game can include a raid finder, it would have been balanced and i'll be with no gear lock-ups so easily.

Anyways, here's this.

Wasn't too bad, but i needed more time with this. 

Well my problem is that I absolutely do not have a single friend anywhere in a 1000 kilometer radius (no hyperbole) that play computer games and didnt try Warframe without dumping it forever.

Clan-mates are a cool thing for this. Having people to run with tends to make it a bit more fun. Add me in game, maybe we can do some runs some time.