Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Are There Any Tv Shows/movie/series/anime/cartoons That Remind You Of Warframe?

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

List down some shows that when you see reminds you of warframe and makes you want to play the game and the reasons why :D

1.) DEFIANCE (Syfy show) Cause the sci-fi theme of aliens co existing with humans and different races and factions and for some reason remind me of warframe

2.) Arrow (cause whenever Oliver Queen shoots his arrows reminds me of paris/paris prime/dread/cernos )

3.) Spartacus (silva and aegis and dark dagger and epic and gory combat of well our melee combos lol)

4.) FLASH ( Volt + shocking speed = win)

5.) GOT ( Clans, alliance darksector competitiveness and POLITICS of this game lol)

6.) Tommorow people ( teleportation and abilities and shizz)

7.) Naruto/basilik (cause ninjas)

8.) Akame ga kill (cause the big laser energy gun used by the girl Mine = lanka or opticor eitherway lol and muramasa = dragon nikana + viral or toxin)

9.) gundam (archwing)

10.) guardians of the galaxy (our roles in supposedly maintaining balance in the universe lol)

so yeah it would be awesome when and if DE will make a TV SERIES of Warframe  :D

EDIT: Can you guys suggest more tv shows that are similar to warframe? so that when I'm bored I can go watch them :D

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

LOL some you told are very little related to warframe, just because we are suposed to be "space ninjas" i dont think about Naruto, but whatever i will play the game xD.

- Gantz. Due to power suits. 

- Metroid (videogame), we have ship, and a powerful suit, and we look like bounty hunters instead of guardians of the galaxy. We kill for credits and rewards, sometimes we dont even care the "reasons" factions have (syndicates).

- Any zombie movie. Infested, they are just super space zombies. I´m still wondering which faction Ancients come from, maybe Sentiens? Who knows...

LOL some you told are very little related to warframe, just because we are suposed to be "space ninjas" i dont think about Naruto, but whatever i will play the game xD.

- Gantz. Due to power suits. 

- Metroid (videogame), we have ship, and a powerful suit, and we look like bounty hunters instead of guardians of the galaxy. We kill for credits and rewards, sometimes we dont even care the "reasons" factions have (syndicates).

- Any zombie movie. Infested, they are just super space zombies. I´m still wondering which faction Ancients come from, maybe Sentiens? Who knows...

Hmm so gantz has power suits interesting maybe I should check that out I guess but seriously the tv show arrow= reminds me of warframes bows :D

Hard to name any shows that war frame seems to stem from,the concept of sentient humanoid race of space "ninjas" on a dystopia future's future

is as original as MMOs get these days,the game play is very unique too.

I don't believe I've ever seen a tv show that bears similarity to warframe.

the only thing that comes the closest to resemble war frame is metroid (but that's a video game series)

hotline miami too in some ways but that'd be pushing it.

Hard to name any shows that war frame seems to stem from,the concept of sentient humanoid race of space "ninjas" on a dystopia future's future

is as original as MMOs get these days,the game play is very unique too.

I don't believe I've ever seen a tv show that bears similarity to warframe.

the only thing that comes the closest to resemble war frame is metroid (but that's a video game series)

hotline miami too in some ways but that'd be pushing it.

hotline miami lol. Hmm falling skies? Under the Dome? Battle Star galactica? Stargate atlantis?