Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested

(PSN)akirayokoshima

The Ember prime choked on her insane laughter of burning the infested creatures alive as she heard what the valkyr had said about Alad V. "What in the name of the orokin gods are you talking about?! A good man, thats a lie! I went through the Zanuka project as a captive! He tormented me, broke my arms and repaired the way they wanted them daily, those syringes were full of sedatives that didnt work on me! I felt every stab of a needle, every cut from their scalpels, they wanted to cut out my vocal cords because i couldn't stop screaming. Alad said he wanted to hear the screaming, that he enjoyed my pain! How can you call him a good man?!" The ember was enraged and fires spontaneously blazed to life in her rage. The rhino grabbed her arms and held firm in case she tried to strike the valkyr.

Deke crossed her arms, in a calm, controlled way. Her Corpus dialect was quite significant.

" You must of been dreaming, Ttietp. Alad wouldn't do such a thing. Now, now. Look at what he can do, though."

The Valkyr pressed a small button on the side of her helmet. It folded open fluidly to reveal a vaguely Corpus face, not void of the general face marks Corpus have. Her eyes were a hazel brown, contrasting with her pale, serious face. She pressed the button again, folding the helmet around her again.

" Look easier to access your face that way, Ttietp?"

Edited by TheMetrocop

"Dreams don't last for five months!" The screech of a charger took her attention only for a moment she merly looked at it and its body burst into flame. "You deny that he was a madman who wanted nothing more than a mindless slave to protect him from every threat! He sold warframe parts from tenno he killed and live tenno to the highest bidder, how can you defend that monster?!" Her body temprature was rising very fast and small blooms of fire began igniting on her body. The Rhino shifted uncomfortably as he felt her arms got very warm.

The Ember's own helmet reacted with her thoughts, the first sight was her dark hair that seemed to form a curtain around her face. She looked the valkyr in the eye, the ember's face was twisted with rage and in the light if the fires she looked almost frightening. Twin scars narrowly missed her eyes, another went in a horribly jagged line across the bridge if her nose and under her left eye only a fraction of a centimeter from going through it. The deep blue markings that framed her bottle green eyes had become disfigured from being carelessly cut through. Lastly, burned into her neck was the proxy name that Alad had called her.

Her helmet refitted itself and she ripped her arms free from the rhino. She stormed off towards a very large horde of infested where the others wouldn't bother her.

Edited by AutobotRaven

Deke muttered with a thick Corpus accent, just loud enough so that the Loki could hear.

"Madman, monster, killer? Isn't that a tad overrated, Ttietp? At least he knew the tools of trade. Yet, I doubt that you even know how to price correctly, Ttietp. All you do is ignite things that aren't friendly."

Deke crosses her arms once more, glaring disappointedly at the Ember.

(Super hardcore Corpus fanatic, to be exact)

( and major fan of Salad Cheese)

(= Deke)

Edited by TheMetrocop

Shar-ri hears the argument through the com link. Opening a rift door she back in front of the Valkyr "he's insane.... Him and all his creations are gonna burn. Why you ask? Well how about this!" with a thought the neck locks below her helm release. Reaching up she unclasps her helm and pulls it off. Below is no flesh at all only energy, in the shape of a face. Porcelain perfect, hair moves to a breeze that doesn't exist. "I stayed in the void too long. My flesh abandoned me. That wasn't so bad. But the experiment, he and his did on me have disabled my very core." as if on queue her face shivers like it's having a fit. A tear roles from her face and cuts through the floor. quickly snapping her helm back in place, the locks re-engaged she turns away from the Valkyr.

"you'll excuse me if I make his death last a long time. I have alot of pent up aggression to deal with. And I'm quite mad you know. Comes with never again being able to go without my armour, ever again! "

With that she steps back into the fray her movements graceful but with an edge of anger about them......" coming? "

Edited by Elorrick

(lel I've edited this post like 50 times)

Deke sighs elongatedly, the com capturing her disappointment.

"You know, I understand Tenno don't alway see the bright side of things.. If only at least one of you understood... The Corpus are vital to the system. They keep so many things we all need running. They are innocent. The salvage and Warframes they find help them will help the improvement of security and the rate that innocent people survive. Although Alad is 'killing Tenno', he's doing it for a good cause."

Edited by TheMetrocop

Shaking my hand, as it was smoking, I told the valkyr, "I understand that, but he is killing them. If he supported justice without the killing of tenno then some might change their minds. Although we won't change your mind, do you know most of us, tenno, corpus, or even grineer don't want to watch our blood brothers become dismembered and then promptly sold, for profit. Alad has brought this upon himself. Let's also not forget that he created the mutalists. There are lines that you don't cross and he has crossed it." I said.

EVEN MORE NOTIS. JEEZ.

"Leave" Smash "the morals of Alad V" Smash "before the Mutalists" Smash "out of this. In case you didn't notice" Smash "We have a serious problem."

I hadn't made a mark on the growths, and I could see the sickly orange glow of spores beginning to build.

"If we don't get out of here, we're all gonna choke. I don't want to choke on filthy Infested crap. But if you" Smash "are okay with that" Smash "fine. Just keep arguing. Like I care."

I stepped back, bathing the door in fire to destroy the spores before striking with my Kittag again. I still heard arguing.

"You know" Smash "this isn't the only spore pore right?"

Edited by Adman99

"having a problem Loki?" the Ember Prime said coyly over the comms while she was hacking away at another spore pod "i'll give you a simple hint, blade weapons work better than a big hammer" she lit the pod that she had hacked her way through and started shooting her way towards the Loki

Shar-ri moved in between the loki and ember. Blades dug into the ground either side of her frame. Placeing her hands together energy began to form. As she parted them a sphere of swirling anti-matter grew, energy of the universe Bearley held in check.

"Consentrate your fire on this!" With that she released it towards the creature.

Pulling her grenade launcher she emptied the mag into the sphere, reloaded and repeated the action.

Edited by Elorrick

(even Damn Lokis(the title all lokis have been called by for ages from what I see) can make a fair point)

(also what are notis?)

( Ordis with a urge to take notes?)

Deke mutters quietly, "Damn Loki's got a good point. Leave Alad's morals out of this. Goes to show they're the level-headed ones at times."

She begins to help rid of the spore pores, whilst muttering in Corpus to herself.

With combined firepower the tenno burst a fair chunk out of the infested. Bits of charged flesh land about them. Chargers, jumpers and crawlers were caught in the blast some destroyed others left as easy picking pickings for the tenno.

Edited by Elorrick

Orion's pelt was still going strong, killing infested left and right, but he was tired out, never in his life had he ever gotten into a fight this big. He was panting quite frequently, moving when he could, he finally noticed his Gorgon was completely out of ammo. He looked around and checked to see if everyone was ok.

"Everyone good?!" He yelled to the others as he was moving through the bits and pieces of the infested corpses.

((I swear my W key is dying....))

Edited by Lonewolf115

"I believe we are good" Shar-ri looks to the Tenno either side of her. "we should move on, there'll be more! "

With that she steps forward, high on the ceiling a walkway is still in one piece. It seems to lead in the direction they need. She opens a wormhole and starts to usher the Tenno through.

"Come on we don't have much time. "

Deke was silent, but she threw her double Cestras to Orion.

Orion grabs the two weapons and nods to the Tenno in a thankful way. He then opens fire on the constant flood of infested coming to them. And, to make things worse, his pelt expired. leaving them exposed.

"Oh... great."

He then runs to the wormhole and jumps into it.

Edited by Lonewolf115

MY HAND WASN'T THERE. But... It was. I pulled my hand out, and surely enough, it was there. Stating my confusion to the Nova, "What in Ktotip's name... How does this work?" I shrugged to the Nova. " Guess we'll have to discuss this later." I tripped three times before being able to go through the wormhole. When I reappeared on the other side, I tripped once more.

On the other side of the wormhole, the Valkyr shouts "DAMNIT! HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO TRIP?"

NO. IT SHALL LIVE. (Also, Notis is short for Notifications)

"The Bomb?" A quick look to my HUD gave me the answer I needed. "2 hours. Also..." A crash echoed from nearby. "Resupply pod. Follow me."

I led my group of Tenno to the pod, where Orion refilled his Gorgon as much as he could, while I took more canisters for my Ignis. As each Tenno took their ammo, a tremor shook the ship.

"Lotus, talk to me. What's happened?"

"I'm detecting decompression in many areas of the ship."

Another tremor, louder this time.

"Where?"

"Everywhere. I've dispatched the Lisets, you will need your Archwings. I suspect the Leviathan may be detaching from the ship."

A final, terrible shock tore the ground away from the group, the ship peeling apart in great fleshy slabs as the Leviathan took flight. My Warframe immediately locked down, preventing the sudden decompression from rupturing my internal organs. Several ships glittered in the distance.

(Will someone give me a head-count? I've sorta lost track.)

(If you're talking about Tenno, there's the Rhino(Akirayokoshima), the Ember(AutobotRaven), you, Shar-ri(Nova, Elorrick), Orion(Chroma,Lonewolf115), and Dek(e)(Valkyr, me)

I held on to that railing. It was the only way I knew I might survive. Suddenly, the decompression came. I couldn't speak, I was immobilized. I stared, silent, as the others' suits went into a lockdown mode. Mine did not. I was going to die here, slowly and painfully. Had they even cared about me?

No, what a ridiculous thing to ask myself. They didn't, it was obvious.

I thought about my Corpus friends and family. I never got a chance to say goodbye. They would never see me again. Tears began to roll down my face. I was beginning to cry.

I hadn't cried in decades.

A long, narrow, jagged piece of debris penetrated my chest, into the wall behind me. Blood, blood everywhere. I went limp. My vision blacked out immediately. The pain subsided.

An endless plane of pitch blackness, silent as it had never been before.

The black silence.

Edited by TheMetrocop

The ember swore in ancient Orokin and let go of the railing and made her way to the valkyr. She didn't agree on her mindset but she was still an asset to the team. Taking a deep breath she yanked out the piece of debris and cauterized the wound to keep it from bleeding "guys I'm going to get her to a relay where she can get proper medic attention, I'll be back when i can" she couldn't wait for an answer from the others she took off running for her liset with the wounded tenno in her arms

NO. IT SHALL LIVE. (Also, Notis is short for Notifications)

"The Bomb?" A quick look to my HUD gave me the answer I needed. "2 hours. Also..." A crash echoed from nearby. "Resupply pod. Follow me."

I led my group of Tenno to the pod, where Orion refilled his Gorgon as much as he could, while I took more canisters for my Ignis. As each Tenno took their ammo, a tremor shook the ship.

"Lotus, talk to me. What's happened?"

"I'm detecting decompression in many areas of the ship."

Another tremor, louder this time.

"Where?"

"Everywhere. I've dispatched the Lisets, you will need your Archwings. I suspect the Leviathan may be detaching from the ship."

A final, terrible shock tore the ground away from the group, the ship peeling apart in great fleshy slabs as the Leviathan took flight. My Warframe immediately locked down, preventing the sudden decompression from rupturing my internal organs. Several ships glittered in the distance.

(Will someone give me a head-count? I've sorta lost track.)

Just as he finished rearming himself, the tremor spooked him.

"Oh... that ain't good..."

Decompression happened not even a few seconds after he spoke, debris flying everywhere, he started to panic, he soon was off his feet, and was flown into a wall. Pain surged through is body. Everything was blurry to him, and every sound was muffled. He heard a few faint yells and screams, but mostly heard the loud deafening sound of the oxygen leaving the ship.

He tried to speak but he just couldn't, he tries to "reach out" to the other Tenno, extending his arm for help. For the first time in his life, he was genuinely terrified.

Edited by Lonewolf115