Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested

(PSN)akirayokoshima

(Sorry I was in another country) 

Both of the Tenno looks straight at the broken Vesydus, Vulnah attempts to move his hand to attack her when Komodos fist inf it's target in his face first, knocking Vulnah over. "That escalated... Anyway, we have a injured through this door can you help us with anything Poisonous?"

As a minute passes of background chatter, a loud metal slam echoes through the hall, Vesydus's prosthetic vibrating profusely after a strike in the right place from the wall.

"Move."

Vesydus has a disgruntled, extremely impatient look on her face.

"M-move."

Still irrational, Vesydus angrily picks up the old rusted gun, fumbles with the ammunition, and points it at the ceiling. A deafening boom hits the two's ears, and a bullet clatters to the ground from above.

"MOVE, GODDAMNIT."

Breaking the endless silence, Vesydus drops the gun to the ground, a whisp of smoke still waving from the barrel.

(For gods sake, the moment someone joins they leave, sorry about not responding, I was waiting for creeper to respond) 

Komodo stares blankly at Vesydus, his hands curl up into fists as he shouts "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" He sighs slightly then talks in a quiter voice "this ship is unstable and the armor on the inside is old, you're lucky that it didn't shoot straight through." He lets out another sigh and kneels down to be face to face to Vesydus "Do you remember the Fight? And how Toxin went out of his way to kill the one who would of killed you? Even if it would cost him a friend" He shakes he head "I doubt you will but I want you to try and remember"

Edited by (PS4)biscuit_licker18

On June 10, 2016 at 11:36 PM, (PS4)biscuit_licker18 said:

(For gods sake, the moment someone joins they leave, sorry about not responding, I was waiting for creeper to respond) 

Komodo stares blankly at Vesydus, his hands curl up into fists as he shouts "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" He sighs slightly then talks in a quieter voice "this ship is unstable and the armor on the inside is old, you're lucky that it didn't shoot straight through." He lets out another sigh and kneels down to be face to face to Vesydus "Do you remember the Fight? And how Toxin went out of his way to kill the one who would of killed you? Even if it would cost him a friend" He shakes he head "I doubt you will but I want you to try and remember"

Vesydus's voice is next to none from all the shouting.

"Wh.. where.. the.. the leg? Kasch?"

Again, she looks drowsily down at the freshly stitched stump.

Komodo sighing once again pats her on the shoulder "Vesy... Your leg had to be amputated it was beyond repair, that one your smacking against the wall is your new leg... OI KASCH TAKE CARE OF YOUR GODAMN PATIENT!" He yells loud for a echo to form

Vulnah gets back up from the punch "Owie... Hehe you've become really strong haven't you Komodo? A mere technician and engineer" Komodo retorts "Next time I'll punch out your ego, you damned living Ego" They both laugh and shake hands, Vulnah speaks first "Nice to see you again Komodo, where's your pal Toxin? That infested must still be around" Komodo follows with "Sleeping in the other room, regaining, he tried to consume this girl here. Who has gone mentally unstable even the Doc is aswell" Vulnah speaks again "I have healing aswell you know... I Caan help if you want" Without hear get a reply he sets out to work on the wounds around Vesydus, any and all slowly repairing themselves "Vulnah, I know you love that Oberon suit but, don't expend the energy to heal Toxin, he can regenerate"

Doc walks back hastily, snapping back at Komodo cryptically in a fit of stress.

"Nicht bekommen verklemmt. Güte."

As she wraps more gauze around the amputated area, she overheard the conversation, correcting Komodo.

"No, no. Not unstable. It's the painkillers, schwachkopf."

Komodo, acting offended says to Doc "Since I have no idea what you said to me, I'm taking it as a insult, when will those Painkillers wear off though." Vulnah speaks up "It seems you are running out of medical supplies, have you tried entering the second Armoury/Medbay?" Komodo with a small bit of suprise speaks back "Vulnah you know of that place aswell? We can't, infested are spawning in that room and it's not long untill they break out, that's why we need Toxin awake, he is unaffected and is unresponsive to Infested as they consider him a equal and won't attack" Toxin speaks up "Where... Do I go?" Toxin tries to stand but is obviously failing to do so, his body giving in halfway and he falls to his knees "I.. Can get there and back... In five minuets each" Komodo and Vulnah speaks in perfect unison "Your wounds are too great, rest a little longer" 

Edited by (PS4)biscuit_licker18

(I vouched for you multiple times, now you vouch for me. simple.)

Doc scoffs.

"Five minutes."

She wheels Vesydus into a mostly empty room, shutting and bolting the door behind her. Doc sits down on a dusty chair.

"It would be so much better with Zantruse here. In his state he would understand."

Three minutes later, there is a banging on the door. Doc unlocks and opens it, only to be knocked down to the ground by Komodo. Panicked, she lets out a jumble of cryptic words.

"Ruhig, ruhig.."

(Can't argue with that logic) 

The sounds of a clearly short battle is heard raging on in the other room with constant cusses and sometimes Infested Gibberish echoing into the empty room. Komodo, who's helmet was cracked and slightly caved in at the back lifted his head up enough to look directly at Doc "Couldn't... See him... In the back of my head... Blunt weapon... Similar to what that person did to you... Wake me up... When It's gone... Will ... Ya" at that last word Komodo finally collapses through the pain and how exhausted he is. 

Toxin trying to catch the mysterious figure starts screaming out in more Infested gibberish "(I will cut your tongue from you mouth and take your intestines to hang you with!)" Vulnah, a little spooked from what he just heard circles quickly, attempting to track the no events of this fast person "Whoever it is... It's fast I can tell you that, I heard it outran Zan who is a Loki Prime... A bloody Prime!" 

On 6/21/2016 at 3:36 PM, (PS4)biscuit_licker18 said:

(Can't argue with that logic) 

The sounds of a clearly short battle is heard raging on in the other room with constant cusses and sometimes Infested Gibberish echoing into the empty room. Komodo, who's helmet was cracked and slightly caved in at the back lifted his head up enough to look directly at Doc "Couldn't... See him... In the back of my head... Blunt weapon... Similar to what that person did to you... Wake me up... When It's gone... Will ... Ya" at that last word Komodo finally collapses through the pain and how exhausted he is. 

Toxin trying to catch the mysterious figure starts screaming out in more Infested gibberish "(I will cut your tongue from you mouth and take your intestines to hang you with!)" Vulnah, a little spooked from what he just heard circles quickly, attempting to track the no events of this fast person "Whoever it is... It's fast I can tell you that, I heard it outran Zan who is a Loki Prime... A bloody Prime!" 

(must of bumped the notification button earlier this week. damnit. sorry for the slow response.)

Doc, a little dazed, sits up slowly, listening to the noises in the hall. With a look of frustration on her face, she stomps out the door, to the source of the commotion.

"COULD YOU STOP FIGHTING FOR O-"

Taken aback by the lack of conflict she expected, she takes off her old glass-lensed eyewear and wipes them off on her coat. She squints to make sure, although eyesight blurry.

"..What is going on out here..?"

Toxin, now lying back down on the wall, looks up at Doc drowsily "You ask me, super fast, blunt weaponry, quite strong aswell, nothing the corpus could build that we know of... Kasch, question What. Was. Actually. Being. Researched here?" He looks back down at the ground, a green mist pouring through the cracks of his armor.

Vulnah speaks up "Ah, I remember you! You attempted to slice my face open for research! How dare you!" Toxin once again looking up speaks "This is Vulnah, unlike us other Tenno his frame IS him, that Freyarch makes him the equivalent of a tree, he is strange and has a habit of acting insane and reciting some old guy with terrible short books called Shakespeare" (Not actually dissing Shakespeare just putting thoughts in)

"Military weapons, the relation of human and machine. Involuntary neurological research and benefits of lower-human indenturization."

Doc walks by Vulnah, whispering.

"I enjoyed cutting it open too."

Looking at Vulnah's bewildered face, she laughs and pats him on the shoulder.

"All in good humor, friend."

Instead of a laugh, a small groan from Toxin is heard before Vulnahs fist connects with the back of Doc's Skull "Oh, yes don't piss him off he has a shorter temper then Raiden and I combined... He won't kill you, but, just as shown, he is gonna hurt ya" Vulnah then proceeds to kick Doc while she is down, making sure he doesn't cause any lasting damage "I may be a deranged Pschyopath that need therapy every month, I still won't kill someone that Toxin regards friendly, so instead imma make you spit out what ever you out in that mouth" As he speaks he kicks Doc in the stomach repeatedly to get her to vomit, all the while, his laugh now joining the sound of foot against stomach, getting more and more deranged. When Vulnah realizes he is about to cause serious damage he stops mid kick and shakes his head "What am I thinking... Damnit stop brain" he taps his own skull a couple times each with greater force "Brain, it goes out of line quickly and dangerously... Always wanted to beat someone with my foot though, fun"

"Stop.. stop... schiesse.."

Doc lay huddled up on the floor clutching her stomach, bruises already starting to form on her unprotected, hairless head. Little amounts of blood have drawn from the throat, which is also beginning to bruise. The content of Doc's diet is sparse, being only half of a regular military ration in size. She reaches for her bent, shattered glasses, which previously landed a short distance away from her.

Dazed and aching, Doc picks up her shattered glasses and sits up halfway, silently trying to push away from Vulnah.

With a long sigh Vulnah proceeds to grab Doc's leg and drag her towards him, one close enough he picks her up over his shoulder and walks towards a wall, gently putting her down which her back touching it "I must say, dissapointed I didn't get to see you chuck up... So you know... " he leans in and proceeds to whisper "I'm a pure Sadist, but you, I must heal you" he searches through Doc's bag and finds a syringe, he proceeds to empty it and jab his upper torso, where his body seems to be glowing a yellow-orange glint, what it does instead is draw out sap (Headcannon, Feyaech Oberons are actual tree-Tenno and their sap can heal like their powers) seeing it fill half way he walks around and finds a tap, filling the rest of the Syringe with water and shaking it up and down rapidly.

Toxin looks directly at Doc and says to her "Don't worry, he is actually a Doctor of some kind, A Psychopathic, Sadistic Doctor, but still a good enough one, that sap when mixed with water gives the same properties as our green mist, It can heal non Tenno aswell"  Vulnah stops shaking and looks at the solution, now a watery substance with a Yellow-Orange glow to it. "Stay Still" is all he says before injecting the substance straight into Doc's arm, almost instantly does the healing begin. "It doesn't actually heal, it just boosts your body's repairing functions by a massive 65% It will take around 1 hour max for all your wounds to be healed enough to carry on at normal capacity, in 10 minutes you will be healed enough to walk, run, jump and more movement without pain to your stomach"

D300FWl.jpeg

(a sketch i did a while ago on an arthikan military/drone prosthetic. edited it for better visibility.)

Doc looks down at her demolished glasses and back at Vulnah angrily. Getting up despite his attempts, she walks towards the view room. Brushing past Komodo, he can see Doc's sad eyes. Slamming the door shut behind her, Doc looks out into the stars. She takes out a crumpled, falling-apart photograph.

"I'm so sorry.. "

Doc sets her head in her hands.

"But you're just ash now. You'd hate what I am. My god, I'm so sorry. "

(I'm so sorry for being late, I haven't the time to respond as much but I'll try harder) 

Shortly after a small, weak knock on the door is heard and a frail, pained voice comes from beyond the door "D-Doc... Sorta.... Need you assistance here... Skull is cracked, shards might have entered brain, need pros help" The obvious voice of Komodo, now from a prideful calm voice is now a weak and broken voice much like Doc's own. "Pl-Please?" 

"You'd be quiet if you had a skull fracture, Komodo. Just.. do it yourself."

The door opens, and Doc tosses a bag of medical supplies and syringes to Komodo's feet, without a second look at his health. A little, square picture from the bag spills out.  Black and white, processed on a thick paper and frayed around the edges. A woman and an elderly couple; a tall man with messy hair likewise to the woman's stature, both holding hands in a causal way. The woman looks strikingly similar to Kasch, but relaxed, happy, a full head of hair tied up in a neat little bun, dressed in a thick coat and a knee-length skirt.

The glasses are the same as Doc's.

A date at the bottom. A year.

December 11th, 1967.

The door to the viewing room slams shut, and another one opens inside, closing a moment after.

Edited by TheMetrocop