Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested

(PSN)akirayokoshima

After the pain eases away Doc's sobs ease into small trickling tears. Doc, confused by the temporary amnesia brought on by her seizure(and small delusions from stress) turns her head to Komodo, face almost as if she saw a ghost. She stands up, feet wobbly, and runs to Komodo, hugging him.

"Klaus? Oh my god, Klaus! What happened to you? Where did you learn english so well? I.."

Doc looks at Komodo's wounds and scars with frantic worry, tears starting to come back.

"Oh god, are you okay, love? Who hurt you?"

Edited by TheMetrocop
KNEES WEAK ARMS SPAGHETTI

"Kasch, you dont remember anything, Klaus has been dead or some time, or so we think. Let me tell you now, I am not him, My name is Komodo, you are Kasch, we are at Neptune on a research ship, we are preparing to leave to earth to get Vulnah medical help then we are heading to Pluto to save Vesydus" Komodo says with a calm voice, yet you can hear the slight pain and sadness as he had to force out that first part. He pushes away Doc's embrace

Toxin says "Just like her." He shakes his head and speaks again "Probably not the best thing to say as that might scar her Psyche but it had to be done" A very obvious sadness is heard in his voice "Damnit why am I feeling so sad"

Vulnah speaks out after "Reminds you of her? The Zephyr?ehat was her name again... Ah we called her Tesla anyway. Shame. I'm going to to prep the ship, talk to Komodos AI, didn't you get it canned when you upgraded it before I got captured... H.A.L.O now?" After seeing the nod he walks down straight to the ship walking by Sam and gives him a small wave

Doc's face drains of color as she reaches for a small pouch inside her torn, bloody, corpus labcoat. She rips away part of the collar of the coat, grabbing a needle filled with light blue liquid. Her hands are shaking so much she can barely inject it into the jugular vein. The effects come almost instantaneously. After a long pause, Doc burst out in laughter, carelessly dropping the needle to the ground. Her words are slurred slightly.

"Oh, I'll show you different once I get at his insides. Silly man."

She pauses for a second, with a confused look visible on her face.

"Wait.. who were we talking about again? Bah, who cares? I hope his spleen is still salvageable."

As Doc rips at the worn labcoat to get it off, she eyes up Komodo's wounds like a starved wolf. Beneath is a loose-fitting, raggy bodysuit which normally fits under the thick, protective maintenance uniform usually worn by crewmen for off-duty and sleeping purposes, cutting off at the elbows. The skin on Doc's forearms are ravaged with nasty burns, deep scars, stitches and multiple infections she doesn't seem to notice. 

"Ha ha Yeah no Doc" as Komodo says that he loads a gun in his pocket and shoots her square in the face, the bullet was in fact an injector that upon contact injected more then enough sleeping drugs, that very quickly put Doc to sleep "Don't worry Toxin it's enough to put her to sleep for a while and enough to not kill her, I could of also overloaded her NS and  knocked her out cold but that would be more dangerous"

With a small laugh Toxin picks up Doc and carries her towards the hanger with Komodo following closely "You could of let her treat those wounds ya know" Komodo sharply replies "That Doctor isn't safe you know, and besides most of them are unfixable scars." As thy arrive they see Vulnah waiting for them, with a quite large ship (tiny compared to he research station they are on) behind him. 

Vulnah waves and says "I'm just waiting for Sam and then we are good to go"

*while all the sorrows where happening at one part of the ship, inaros was in currently in a very high alert,and on this ocasion, his trusty lesion would  not be useful in close quarters, so instead he took a very special weapon out of his two special slots on his shoulders. they were a present from a very dear friend of his, given to him before the outbreak.He specially modded the weapon and trained himself to use it every day, when no one was listening also-

*whiel he was thinking, he heard the slightiest of noises.He quickly turned his head around, with the fang prime in their full glory, ready to stab the very unfortunate being to death*

"if you don't show yourself, i'll stab your sorry behind so hard you'll regert siting the rest of your life"

*it was then where he found it*.

a vicious tall thing, with claws that would make the hate cry in a corner, and armour that would make bombards run for their money.He also noticed a body. 

right now he could feel the intense rage brewing up inside him, wanting to kill the beast, among less colourful things. However orders were orders, and he just new how to knock those things out.he took his buzlok, a heavy weapon, and held it in a way that the bulnt side was showing fully. he then slowly creped up...

THWANG!  "PLUF" The beast fell down, however, now inaros was totally blown and maybe he was imagining, but he saw a small tail moving at he corner of his eye. with his body full of adrelanine, he hurridely took the two bodies and went as fast as his frane could take him. among arriving to the main room he dropped the two bodies and went out cold, after the intesne action which he was not used to.

hope i did well and didnt make my character OP. i'll change the post if necesary if your requisites are not fufilled

"Hm, non human that's for sure, ain't what we are looking for, that oh the other hand is" Toxin bluntly says as he goes behind and picks up the robotic creature "This looks  exactly like the creature we are Looking for though" He take sit aboard ship as everyone else climbs on, soon after the ship with the passengers are now in deep space, a short while must of passed as signs of Doc waking up is visable

(From this point on, new locations twice, the ship and Earth eventually we will be at Pluto for Vesydus. I am starting a new school year on Monday so I might not be able I respond as much but I'll try my best)

but this is such a good rp, agh they should revive this

i'll try to say somethin.

*inside the ship*

"ah finished, these mods are a pain in the behind to build in" he said to himself.

after that the mummy frame tried to find some book, but alas, he failed to find any sort of enteratainment. that being said, inaros decided to take what old sol creatures used to call a "catnip" and went for a quick doze.

*several hours pased, and the crew was still silent each doing their thing.

POV inaros

*thats one weird creature, thats for sure, but it does not look like a sentient....*

he walks up to toxin and says:

"one thing toxin. why did those things attack us. after all, i have never seen such creatures ever since the sentients, who and what are they?"

Toxin looks up from the Computer he is looking at and says "Bored now? Talk to H.A.L.O for something to do, she is like Ordis yet... Human dare I say. Anyway those creatures... We have no idea what they are, the one we brought on board Komodo is trying to access it's data, I'm reading said translated and hacked data to find something, all we know is that they are not organic at all, they seem to be mass produced and thus weakened, especially to the Cold and Blast elements and they are being built on Pluto. That's were they took Vesydus and that's where we are heading after we reach the relay to get Vulnah medical help, and possibly find you some help, let's be honest here... Your efforts are appreciated but they arnt what we need, if you got any other frames that could prove more useful then a Iranos then by all means go ahead, the armory is ready" (Sorry if that sounded too rude, Toxin is supposed to be quite straight forward at times, I also am not trying to kick you out of the RP, trying to keep it alive with Metro is hard enough)

Edited by (PS4)biscuit_licker18

Suddenly, Komodo's data stream is cut short.

Meanwhile, Doc sits cross-legged on the floor, talking to the machine loudly, which is now hooked up to the cephalon interface via a cord. The screen reads:

Extracting /C: AI/INTERACTION/LANGUAGES/BSOL

"What do I call you? Schaffer? No.. Fritz? Wait. Emerson. Mm. Yes."

Importing AI/INTERACTION/LANGUAGES/BSOL to: [unspecified]

A few minutes later, Komodo's stream blips back on. The machine is moving.

Toxin can hear a metal clanking parallel to footsteps and broken Basic Sol from an automated voice. In addition, Doc's gleeful shouts and erratic laughter.

"SCHNELL, HERR EMERSON!"

"[WITH PLEASURE, FRAU DRESDNER!]"

emerson_by_schniefensniffles-dagrowc.png

Edited by TheMetrocop
coulda made emerson spoopier but i'm working with the little talent i have

(dont worry i understand, you are doing an rp after all, however, in defense inaros has good healing abilities, but that is the oberons role if i'm right. 

"an armory you say?, hmm sure i'll go. there is already a medic in our team"

*inaros goes to the armory, observing the possible frames that there could be.*

he saw 4 options, a limbo, a dealy oponent if he played his cards right, but weak outside the void. then there was a frost, which would give formidable defense, a excalibur, a well rounded frame and good swordsman. the last frame made him gasp. a chroma.

Inaros knew this frame all to well. Among the tank frames, chroma was in the top, inaros was very close by, but he could not beat the versatile options that chroma had, being able to change elements at his will, as well with a cool design.he didnt have to think it twice

-out of topic-

i chose chroma because it would help greatly to the team, being able to do most rolls in case someone was injured/incapacitated. i hope it will help

Toxin sands beside Sam looking at his obvious excitement of seeing a Chroma "Ah the Chroma, a personal favorite of an old friend of mine who is no longer with us... You can use the Frame if you so wish but I'm afraid you can't change the element it currently has on it" Poonting out the light blue energy markings on the Frame "The last person who used this, that said old friend, loved using Cold as a element and would appreciate it if you do not change, we have others if you do wish to pick"

Toxin press a button on the side of the Armory and a female voice rings out "Operator Warframes available" The Armory changes shape slightly and new Warframes are there to be picked, An Ash warframe, A Loki warframe and a Zephyr Warframe, much to the confusion of Sam each of these Warframes have bloody handprints on the side of there Helmets and Chest/Breastplates. You can choose any of them, just not the Frost or Excaliber, We don't want Komodo angry at us"

With a laugh he moves back to look at there Robot "Hm... Kasch, do us s Favor and let us inspect it, we need some of the data it holds, mainly access to parts of the Factory they are currently residing in"

"understood. i'll leave the chroma alone in that case. hmmm"

"zephyr, only problem i have is that how would i fit there? a transition from a male frame to a female one doesnt seem very wise so my two options are ash and loki. both are stealth frames, but ash is specialized in killing everything before anyone notices it. loki however is more of a utility, something that my Inaros frame can do well in(i.e croud control, paralize, heal etc) however, ash is very powerful with his legendary ability bladestorm. agh i don't know what to pick, but i dont wanna be a burden to my companions either"

off topic. nice frames you chose there, but i have never played any of them, so i'm still not sure. :D

"Ohh, but that is parallel to reading his thoughts! Emerson, do you want these scary people to poke at your mind for an hour and a half?"

"[Please don't touch me.]"

Doc looks at Toxin accusingly.

"See? You're scaring him."

When Toxin adds the part about pluto, Doc burst into laughter.

"Pluto? You expect the Head Chairman to allow manufacturing of robots capable of killing tenno from a nation stronger than the Corpus and Grineer combined, with sixfold the population? Tohn would never permit that profit loss."

Toxin glares.

"Hmph. At least Emerson appreciates me. Isn't that right?"

"[Oh yes, Frau.]"

Doc looks back at Emerson with a smug grin.

"..." Toxin seems angry and a bit upset at the words Doc spouts "Did I ever say they were making those stuff at Pluto? No I didn't, there is a Factory there but nothin would be built... I swear that you humans have some strange habits of assuming" At this point the ships interior glows as the A.I lights up and says in its emotionless voice "Now approaching Strata Relay, Guards do not appreciate non-tenno on board and have requested Vulnah to be Sent by pod to them,, do you comply?" With a brief "Yes" from Komodo a small bump and a release sound is heard, on for a couple seconds later the bump come back and the attachment sound echoes through the ship 

Toxin says straight at the A.I "Set  course for Germany, that is where you wanted to go right?"

(The warframes are ones I have played, they are related to Toxin and Komodo in some ways, if you want to find out, Ask about the bloody handprints, also Ash would be the better choice considering there will be a big battle soon)

(i shall chose ash. i'll ask about the bloody handprints)

"i have made a choice, i shall choose ash!"

*Inaros stood in the warframe separation pod. what it was revealed was a young adult tenno about 19 years old,with average height, slightly stout. He had blue-grey-ish eyes, blond hair, and reddish sideburs and beard. Samouel, as the tenno was called, prepared to go into the ash warframe suit, closing his eyes.*

slowly the machine put all the parts together, first went the systems, attaching themselves to the tenno. then came the suit. it was beig-brown in colour, with metal parts in his arms, where his shurikens and hidden daggers would be, embeded.Finally, the Helmet went in place, Samouel then opened his eyes and released a powerful void surge, which activated.He then spoke

"warframe transition completed"

*it was a totally new experience to him, he tried giving some slow steps, careful not to stumble and get used to his new frame. he first tested his hiddendaggers, which came out quickly. however he then realised the imprint on his chest. mainly enphasized where his heart would be. he then turned around, and asked toxin a wuestion

" what happened with these frames Toxin? . the handprints, w-where do they come from a-and how did it happen?"

Komodo looks at Toxin "I'll handle the people, you explain about the armors"

Toxin nods and says to Sam "Ok here's the basics, that Warframe belonged to the original team of us. Me, Komodo, the one in the Zephyr, and the one in the Warframe your using, the bloody handprints were used to show who we are, we each had one, Mine was the one I wad found in, Nekros, the Loki belonged to Komodo, the Zephyr belonged to a person called Tesla, and the Ash was original Warframe of Vulnah" He shakes his head and says in a happier tone "If you can, show respect to the Warframe and try not to destroy it, these frames are special to remind us of a time before my Infestation and Teslas death, but by all means don't worry about changing"

"Oh, I can already see you all wearing tyroleans like unsuspecting tourists!"

Doc giggles childishly.

"[Frau, what is a ty-]"

"You'll see.."

--

The Dagdha.

My fate, my morose torturer.

The beckoning finger from the shadows with an unethical intent. 

It wanted me.

The system wanted me.

Alive and dead, but the box was already open.

Poke it with a little arsenic, see if it squirms.

Taxidermy it anyways.

The rest of Arthika is too naïve to know anyways, Doctor Tohn.

You're just here to watch me suffer.

You'd thought it'd be funny to taunt me as I die.

But even these sadistic bastards, these surgeons know more than you do.

Do work, get paid. Torment. Enjoy it.

You only know how to keep the money rolling into your cold pockets as these burning hot knives dig into my broken body.

You laugh over my screams.

And I hate you.

Shackles like live wires. The reeking stench of ozone and burnt hair. The sight presented blurred as deafening crack of metal being pounded into skull and bone synonymous with your own dumbed, imbecilic cries. Charred, 'recycled nutrients' being fed to cut, limp lips.

Welcome to hell.

(*cough* now that i'm done cutting myself with that dull razor blade while listening to lincoln park)