Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested

(PSN)akirayokoshima

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

Doc rolls up her sleeves and blows any dust off the scalpel. She sneaks up to the storage door the noises were coming from, and presses the button on the control panel attached to it to open the door.

A tall figure wearing a corpus lab coat in the doorway, fingers on the left hand severed almost down to the knuckle, still trickling blood. Holding a large scalpel in the other hand.

"Come out."

the Thief seems to have frozen in place, as it's just staring at you.

It holsters its Basolk, as it slowly raises its hands.
However, it does drop three gray spheres.

They detonate, revealing to be smoke-bombs.

6 minutes ago, MjrDisaster said:

the Thief seems to have frozen in place, as it's just staring at you.

It holsters its Basolk, as it slowly raises its hands.
However, it does drop three gray spheres.

They detonate, revealing to be smoke-bombs.

Doc coughs and tries to wave the smoke away from her face. In the process, she drops a ring.

Just now, MjrDisaster said:

the Thief, under the cover of the smoke,
dashes past Doc; Looking for another storage room.

Doc feels the thief brush past her and runs after it. She grabs an arm, unaware of who it is, and stabs the arm with the scalpel.

"It's bad to run from your doctor, you know.."

3 minutes ago, MjrDisaster said:

the Thief lets out a hushed moan of pain.

the Thief quickly draws its Basolk, swinging at Doc to break free.

"Les go, Skoom!"

The basolk hits Doc's face, drawing a large, ugly gash across her nose and cheek.

In response, Doc shouts, stabbing the scalpel in over and over again in a bloody conflict.

6 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

The basolk hits Doc's face, drawing a large, ugly gash across her nose and cheek.

In response, Doc shouts, stabbing the scalpel in over and over again in a bloody conflict.

"Gott tav!"

the Thief yells.

the Thief continues to swing the Basolk, trying to cut deeper with each swing.

1 minute ago, MjrDisaster said:

"Gott tav!"

the Thief yells.

the Thief continues to swing the Basolk, trying to cut deeper with each swing.

Doc aims for the area between the eyes as the smoke clears, before getting cut on the collarbone.

Toxin onlooks, watching the blood spill.

10 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

Doc aims for the area between the eyes as the smoke clears, before getting cut on the collarbone.

Toxin onlooks, watching the blood spill.

the Stab ends up only denting the Thief's mask,
Making it crack down the middle.

After such an attack, the Thief firmly kicks Doc away.

Afterwards, the Thief quickly drops more smoke-bombs. 
the Thief then quickly dashes the opposite direction, whilst under the cover of smoke.

3 minutes ago, MjrDisaster said:

the Stab ends up only denting the Thief's mask,
Making it crack down the middle.

After such an attack, the Thief firmly kicks Doc away.

Afterwards, the Thief quickly drops more smoke-bombs. 
the Thief then quickly dashes the opposite direction, whilst under the cover of smoke.

Doc stumbles down onto the ground, clutching her face.

Vesydus wheels by Doc, kicking her in the side of the head with the one good foot she has on the way. Curious, she wheels forwards more to see what injured Doc.

"Who the hell..?"

Doc, back on the ground, tries to lean against a wall. SHe hears footsteps coming over from the scene.

"K-Komodo."

33 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

Doc stumbles down onto the ground, clutching her face.

Vesydus wheels by Doc, kicking her in the side of the head with the one good foot she has on the way. Curious, she wheels forwards more to see what injured Doc.

"Who the hell..?"

Doc, back on the ground, tries to lean against a wall. SHe hears footsteps coming over from the scene.

"K-Komodo."

As the smoke clears,
a Blood trail down the hall is revealed.

Toxin takes one look at the blood trail and speaks in infested dialect "(THE HUNT BEGINS)" with that various roars and clicks are heard over the entire ship "I've just rallied every infested that's on this ship to hunt that thief. Looking at his weaponry he can't damage the Junggernauts Hide" Looking back to opposite way he sees Komodo walking back with papers in hand "Oh boy... Here we go.. I'll be back" upon finishing that sentence he walks off down the hall with the trail dropping a Tranq into Vesydus's hand 

Komodo walks up to the two, Takes one loon st the scene and says "I can't understand Sol writing, Funny huh? Anyway Vulnah has been stabilised but I have to ask" he says crouching down to look directly at Doc "What were you planning to do with him and all that blood and sap?"

Edited by (PS4)biscuit_licker18

14 hours ago, (PS4)biscuit_licker18 said:

Behind that corpus figure, A hulking Warframe, on closer look it's the Rhino Prime Warframe and inside is a strange clicking noise only heard by infested Juggernaughts "Doc... Nows not the time for this your injured..." While saying that he takes the Paris bow off his back and nocks an arrow "You sure you want to do this Doc?" 

Komodo takes one look at the papers and says "I can't understand Sol. Funny huh? I can't understand the language" He puts the papers down and gets back to healing up Vulnah

Doc lay on the floor, her whole head throbbing with pain, dazed too by the kick. Blood drips down her cheeks and nose, which are very pale.

"I... egh.. uh.. hel.. he-hello..?"

Doc looks up at Komodo, knowing his intent for violence.

"S-something won.. wonderful."

Vesydus whacks Komodo with the newspaper. 

"It's English, you idiot. Don't tell me you can't read."

Edited by TheMetrocop

the Thief rolls into another storage room.

As soon as it has a moment of calm, it starts to dig through one of it's packs; 
the Thief pulls a small white container, baring a Grineer insignia, out of one of their packs.

the Thief opens the container, revealing a light green paste.

the Thief quickly applies the paste onto their arm.

2 minutes ago, MjrDisaster said:

the Thief rolls into another storage room.

As soon as it has a moment of calm, it starts to dig through one of it's packs; 
the Thief pulls a small white container, baring a Grineer insignia, out of one of their packs.

the Thief opens the container, revealing a light green paste.

the Thief quickly applies the paste onto their arm.

Vesydus wheels towards the storage room, and, unable to press the button, smashes it instead. The door screeches open.

"God, as of we didn't have enough conflict on this wreck. How about you just come out and save the mess like everyone else."

16 hours ago, MjrDisaster said:

the Thief stares at Vesydus, contemplating if it wants to run,

Or just get along with the inevitable.

the Thief puts away it's container, and comes out quietly.

The thief looks in the doorway to see the silhouette of a child, in a wheelchair. A leg gone, one arm not even human but most certainly not Grineer, Corpus, or even Tenno. Scars run down her body.

"Listen clony. Not "I'll-stab-you-and-spout-some-bull-about-'honorable'-Grineer-politics"-close, but within arm range close. Oh. Drop the pouch and butter knife too, buddy. You really don't wanna be by this arm."

4 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

The thief looks in the doorway to see the silhouette of a child, in a wheelchair. A leg gone, one arm not even human but most certainly not Grineer, Corpus, or even Tenno. Scars run down her body.

"Listen clony. Not "I'll-stab-you-and-spout-some-bull-about-'honorable'-Grineer-politics"-close, but within arm range close. Oh. Drop the pouch and butter knife too, buddy. You really don't wanna be by this arm."

the Thief, reluctantly, drops the Basolk.

However, they take the container out of the pouch, before setting the pouch down.

3 hours ago, MjrDisaster said:

the Thief, reluctantly, drops the Basolk.

However, they take the container out of the pouch, before setting the pouch down.

"And the container."

The child raises the metallic arm up threateningly.

A small argument is heard down the hall and with a simple look the scene becomes dire, Vulnah with a massive slash across his chest crawling his way towards Kasch spouting out random words but four are heard constantly "I'll Swear She Die!" Komodo holding Vulnah back by the head shouting at him "Stop this you dumbass! Your wounded!" And Toxin in what looks to be attempting to shield the view from the Theif and Vesydus, he looks back st them and simply says "Finish up there and grab a Tranq" 

(sorry, writing block)

Vesydus looks over to the thief.

"Okay clony. I'm not gonna tranquilize you, but I gotta better use for your resources. Take the crap you stole and follow."

She looks at the metallic arm then the thief threateningly, afterwards wheeling over to the system tram. 

"Annnnnd.. docking bay seven, set."

Vesydus climbs onto the tram, using her wheelchair as a boost, then kicking it away from the rail. She helps the thief up as the tram starts to move.

"So, you know, uh.. you know any en- Sol Basic? Solian? Speak-Tenno?"

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

(sorry, writing block)

Vesydus looks over to the thief.

"Okay clony. I'm not gonna tranquilize you, but I gotta better use for your resources. Take the crap you stole and follow."

She looks at the metallic arm then the thief threateningly, afterwards wheeling over to the system tram. 

"Annnnnd.. docking bay seven, set."

Vesydus climbs onto the tram, using her wheelchair as a boost, then kicking it away from the rail. She helps the thief up as the tram starts to move.

"So, you know, uh.. you know any en- Sol Basic? Solian? Speak-Tenno?"

the Thief looks at Vesydus for a moment, then nods.

the Thief adjusts their mask.

" Yes, I speak English - Not often, but still. "

1 hour ago, MjrDisaster said:

the Thief looks at Vesydus for a moment, then nods.

the Thief adjusts their mask.

" Yes, I speak English - Not often, but still. "

"How do you know English anyways?"

The tram slows to a stop in a large hangar, badly damaged. Something is sprawled out on the nearest platform. Vesydus falls down from the tram, using a nearby piece of debris as a crutch.

"It was damaged when they found it anyways. It shouldn't fall to a couple of tenno."

The design of the humanoid machine is very similar to Vesydus's arm. On the shoulder of the machine are the symbols 'शिखा' and 'पटिका'. Definitely not a Solian language. 

Vesydus kneels down by the machine, motioning for the thief.

"Ferrite, please."

Ten minutes later a loud thumping can be heard down the hall from the rest of the group. A large, 6'11 figure casts a shadow behind Komodo. The Apex, patched up and repaired, with Vesydus clinging onto it's shoulders, and the Grineer thief beside. She lifts up her own recovered mask, and leans towards Komodo, a sly smile spreading across her face.

"I told you this thing can survive the outer rim of a nuclear blast."

Komodo takes one look behind him, then instantly freezes, dropping Vulnah who also stops to see and he stars panicking at the sight and enters a meltdown "n-Nn-nnnnn-nnoo-no-no, A----a-a-aaappppex-"

Toxin takes a look up at the scene and sighs before shaking Kasch awake "Kasch, wake up please. Your friend has gone batS#&$ insane"

Komodo looks up and down at the rebuilt Apex and his fear slowly turns to laughter "Ferrite?" He stops speak my to laugh louder, even Toxin who understands joins in too "Ferrite really?!" The laughing increases untill they suddenly stop when Toxin says "There are 20 Juggernauts on their way here right now, Run my friends..... Not even Apex can survive 20 I have a HUD that shows a lot of thinks one of them is "Health" Its's actually pretty accurate.. Vesydus just let me tel l you, you have 40 seconds... So RUN"