Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creating A Dedicated Core Farm Group(Triton)

cyrus106

I am trying to farm Triton for cores, and the node appears dead + recruiting shows little interest(probably ignorant of its rare drops, no biggie).

The squad will consist of 2 frosts and 2 cc/crowd control frames(im not picky, but remember its a MASSIVE horde of corpus).

If you are interested in just casually running these when anybody is online, just post here and ill try to whip a squad up when I can. More than 3 others are welcome, as not everybody can be online at once.

For those that have no idea about Triton, it's an excavation that has hard survival drop tables, so you run about 13~ extractors and get t3 keys and about 10 or 15 rare 5s usually

Edited by cyrus106

Hm, may I ask why? Difficulty is lower, don't remember about rewards from excavators (Triton is only have tier 3?); then maps on Neptune a little bit better for this type of missions; resources almost the same.

Triton is the only one with survival tables bud(to my knowledge)

I'm interested but from europe. Any chance?

definitely! Edited by cyrus106

I'm always doing r5 core farming and other core farming. I have Frost P and Nekros  (for re-roll/fear).

There are more efficent ways to get cores if your trying to max out your MODs, but if you also want keys/rare mods than yes, I prefer Triton.

Edited by Aodan

I'm always doing r5 core farming and other core farming. I have Frost P and Nekros  (for re-roll/fear).

There are more efficent ways to get cores if your trying to max out your MODs, but if you also want keys/rare mods than yes, I prefer Triton.

clarify these more efficient ways, I have yet to find one, and wouldnt mind learning some new methods

I mostly run 2xFrost and 2xMag w/greedy.

Found this to be the most efficient, simply due to excavators spawns being on opposite sides of the map.

2xfrost cause after 1000cryotic, you need bubble to keep the excavator up.

2xMag, so one mag goes with one frost, pull provides a little CC as well as grabs energy orbs so frost doesn't have to leave the globe.

Extract @1800-2100 cause the blue snipe moas get redic around then.