Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plates,seriously?!

Zero5412

Alloy Plates aren't "uncommon" they are rarer than control modules.It's stupid how 3 planets have it but NEVER drop them.Alloy Plates are used for almost EVERYTHING in Warframe. At least decrease the amount used from 500 (Grakata-Boltor) to 150 or 80.

Edited by Zero5412

Alloy aren't "uncommon" they are rarer than control modules.It's stupid how 3 planets have it but NEVER drop them.Alloy Plates are used for almost EVERYTHING in Warframe. At least decrease the amount used from 500 (Grakata-Boltor) to 150 or 80.

Not technically, I had harder time finding control modules, but yeah. I know what you mean.

Somewhere (I think in the Wiki) I saw written that Rubedo is one of the most needed materials for construction.
Bull$*!%. Alloy plate isn't even that easy to get.
I have the same problem with the ultra-rare Neurodes too.

rubedo is a lot more common than alloy plate, that's for sure!

rubedo, nearly any time I pick it up, it's +24  => you need 500 max for an item, but I can get 1K in a day from farming certain planets

alloy plate +11  => you need 500 max for an item, takes nearly a week, or longer to get that much ¬¬''

Alloy plate is not hard to get at all; neurodes, neural sensors, and control modules are all much harder to get, but thats the reason they are only needed in ones or two's. If you are really having problems farm in sedna, I come away with as much as 100-200 per mission there, but make sure you are not skipping the various loot containers as you make your way through, its not going to jump into your inv for you.

Edited by HexCaliber

What would the game even be if everyone just got everything handed to you? The game would end in an instant, i would get

really boored by not haveing a certain goal to achive. Sometimes you're lucky some times you're not. I got 2 Neurodes in 2 runs

yesterday, and also those plates me and my friend farmed 500 of in about an hour, so not a big of a deal if you ask me.

What would the game even be if everyone just got everything handed to you? The game would end in an instant, i would get

really boored by not haveing a certain goal to achive. Sometimes you're lucky some times you're not. I got 2 Neurodes in 2 runs

yesterday, and also those plates me and my friend farmed 500 of in about an hour, so not a big of a deal if you ask me.

Nice! I need a pair of neurodes to craft a Boltor, and no luck so far. Tried to fight Vay Hek yesterday in hopes of getting one, but the fight didn't go so well. Gotta reload and try again!

It seems like the more I played higher level planets, the more drops I got of rare resources. Now I have more rubedo, control modules and neurodes then I know what to do with.

Europa really helped me out. The infested and Corpus defense missions there gave me lots of resources. I've also noticed I had a huge increase in alloy plate after visiting planets that list it first.

If its neurodes you want, then play vay hek on earth...I was 5 for 5 against him.  He has always done a drop of 3 for me, one neurode, one piece of trinity, and one mod.  And I have not been having a problem finding alloy plate(in decent sized quantities)...I'm not farming for it, but I just find it when I'm on Venus helping friends out.