Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bloodborne Story Trailer

TheErebus.

Looks like it might be cool, but after what happened with the most recent hyped ps4 exclusive.

To be fair, the Order 1886 was just marketed for its graphical style from the beginning. This one actually shows impressive gameplay. And furthermore, what's really good is that they aren't overly-hyping the game. They show you the things that you need to expect and that's it. No big promises or anything like that (Destiny, Order 1886)

To be fair, the Order 1886 was just marketed for its graphical style from the beginning. This one actually shows impressive gameplay. And furthermore, what's really good is that they aren't overly-hyping the game. They show you the things that you need to expect and that's it. No big promises or anything like that (Destiny, Order 1886)

Most of the hyping stuff I've seen about bloodborne is just "WE

MADE DARK SOULS SO THIS GAME IS GUNNA BE GREAT GO PREORDER IT NOW!!!" No one talks about this game they're just like how does this compare to dark souls?

Edited by immolator1001

Most of the hyping stuff I've seen about bloodborne is just "WE

MADE DARK SOULS SO THIS GAME IS GUNNA BE GREAT GO PREORDER IT NOW!!!" No one talks about this game they're just like how does this compare to dark souls?

I'm not sure I follow.

I don't recall any promotional material stating what you said and the second part I don't really understand.

How, and I'm being honest here, How can any of you have any faith in release hype right now? The Order 1886 completely tanked, and you guys are like "Yeah, but Bloodborne is out next month! Hype!!"

My hype image and words are a joke. I don't hyped anymore, I just get excited. The big difference between Hype and being Excited is that hype is just blind idiots being excited for something they assume will be the best thing ever.