Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'cosmetic Enhancements' Concerns

V0LK

Syndicate syandanas are free too.

Granted most of them look ugly, but there is a free option that's always available with sufficient grinding instead of relying on RNG, so it's not really P2W.

Forgot about these syandanas, due to armors my point still stands though.

Nobody's fault? DE can't make cosmetics that every single person will like, it's impossible. And someone prefers the look of the default helmet or prefers not to use a syndana on a certain frame that's certainly not something that's their fault that should be punished with not getting bonus stats.

How is this a punishment.  

I think this a huge problem with many Warframers... you care WAYYYYY too much about looks and not enough about functionality.  And this is coming from a guy who owns every cosmetic piece available. 

I wear the butt ugliest helmets for frames because of the stat boosts, doing otherwise is literally being a pleb, its punishing yourself.  If you care more about looking a certain way than having stats that just blows my mind.  

How much time do you spend looking at your guys head and observing the details int he average game?  I mean its not that big of a deal really.  

That is pure choice so its the fault of the person neglecting to take that opportunity. 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

You can collect armor from the void trader, and more armor types will be added to his rotation I'm sure.

And i exactly said that in previous post.

Also pay2win since most of syandanas/armors are plat only, rest are event or void trader available only.

Still doesnt change the fact that stat boost will be available as limited time offer or plat purchase.

Its simply too customer unfriendly to expect players to farm their &#! off for events or pay plat.

And actually theres 1 part about my post which i would like to change.

Ill be fine if you can use default helmets with it and only helmets.

Ill be fine if you are limited to 1 stat boost per loadout, this way you can put it on syandana which you like and save yourself some farm or put it on default helmets which you get for free.

Makes job easier for paying players without being a $&*^ to those who dont.