The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Opinion On De's Work-In-Progress Raids So Far

Sarmon

DE has had a habit of listening to us, but not necessarily understanding what it is we actually said.

We asked for raids (did we?) and they gave us a raid with the mechanical simplicity that is inherent in Warfarm as of now, I've learned long ago to stop asking for new stuff, and start asking for well built stuff, even patches that contain nothing but bug fixes makes me happier then "new stuff"

If DE does something extremely creative with this concept, then yay! Ill be happy, but from their now VERY expansive track record of mutilating peoples ideas in an attempt to squeeze money out of us (Im not upset by this, just disappointed) I do not have high hopes for how these raids will turn out, DE has been experimenting a lot in the last few months, but there comes a time when a decision needs to be made about the direction of this game and DE hasn't made that decision yet.

we were introduced to the first puzzle in warframe, having 8 players in the game can only mean less enemies due to bandwidth, so, if this raid doesnt have a giant boss, being 8 will be lame, a pixel shader fest, a xmas tree, i hope DE has some good surprise in this raid, that i repeat, we were only introduced to the first puzzle in the game, and that is part of the raid