Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Data Collection Weekend! (Burn Your T4 Surv Keys!)

Jukantos

Hey fellow Tenno, with lotus gracing us with double credits this weekend, this is an EXCELLENT Opportunity for everyone who "wisely stocked up" on T4 Survival keys when they left the Arbiters of Hexis to do some Stat-Hunting while also gaining a lot of credits.

I invested 40 plat and im currently grabbing 102k credits every 5 minutes, thanks for that.

BUT, while im doing that to get some value out of my T4 Survival Keys, i can also track exactly which Rotation A rewards are awarded and how their droprates are split up.

Certainly, a normal run is way too small of a sample size, and maybe even if i burn all my 200 keys it will be too small of a sample size. But if you join me in burning your keys and tracking your loot, we may be able to find out if T4 Survival hasnt actually come out at a LOWER R5 Core Droprate than the starchart.

So far ive burned a total of 22 keys and gotten 1 single R5 Core Pack. This could obviously be pointed out as a small sample size, but if it were to have even a 25% chance like the starchart, it'd already be a pretty far off chance.

So, ill spend my weekend collecting data and grabbing 1 million credits an hour. WHO'S WITH ME? :) (Keep Track of your loot, preferably with screenshots or a .txt file and post your results here on sunday!)

#BurnT4Survival

T4 Survival mission end reward is around 25500 credits, now on the double weekend it goes up to 50k, with the credit booster for 40 plat it goes up to over 100k :)

getting either 98k or 102k every run, not exactly sure what's making the difference, but im talking exclusively about the mission end bonus, im getting another 8-15k every run because im bringing my kubrow to crack ALL the lockers i can get my hands on in 5 minutes.

I have really BECOME the lone tenno operative raiding the ship for credits :D invisible loki avoiding all confrontations just pure greed.