Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crushing Ruin Combo's

FattyKracken

So, i have been wanting to do more combo's with my jat kittig but i'm running into a problem with actually pulling off 2 of the combo's.  

Ragging whirlwind: E, Right mouse button + E, E, E

and

Winding temper:     E, E, down+E, E

when i try to do DOWN + E or the right mouse button + E it doesnt work at all...  or it looks like it going to work but just flat out doesnt.  any tips to help me?  should i be pressing the buttons in that order one slightly  behind the other or what?

you need to max the stance. when its rank on you can do ragging whirlwind, at rank two winding temper and rank three is the last one.

thats the thing...  it is maxed, and i made sure it was maxed.  but doing the actual combo is really difficult to pull of as it says the buttons combined but you dont pull off the combo 95% of the time (and i had to spam the button in order to do it...

edit:  to be more clear, i have it(stance) maxed, and max Fury on the weapon, but when i try the combo i can do shattering village just fine while the other 2 are very hard to preform, sadly there is no way to go into a training room to do combo's that show you if your being too slow, too fast, or not pressing the buttons in the right order...  i mean, tenno have to practice at some point with weapons right?

Edited by FattyKracken