Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sweet Killing Contest

Evers

Question

So I have a bit of spareplat and thought i could gift a few things. In total it will be 5 Items. Warframes, Weapons, Cosmetics your choice (no bundles though). To make it fair for everyone it won't be that the first to post will get it, no i will make it a bit of a contest. Hope you all will enjoy doing it and if this works out i might do it again in the future.

So the Rules:

1. Everyone can just get one Item. So you will have to pick.

2. You will have 48 Hours to compete after that i will send the gifts out.

3. You must post with your Screenshot what you want.

What do you have to do?:

Below you will find a list of 5 Enemys. You will have to kill one of that 5 Enemys. It doesn't matter how it just has to look pretty awesome. After the 48 Hours the 4 of you with the most upvotes will get what they want and i will pick one.

The List of the Enemys:

1. Drahk Master

2. Bombard

3. Guardsman

4. Nullifier

5. Warden (Corpus or Grineer)

Happy hunting Tenno.

Edit: Sadly you will need a PC account since i can just send gifts from a PC accoutn to another PC account.

Edited by Evers

dont forget its easy win if someone has a moon clan. all members can vote for him even if its bad

, but anyways i wish u goodluck with this! enjoy

Hm yeah you got a point there well we will see i just hope people won't do it and keep it fair.

Sure you can make a Gif if you want but i will accept screenshots too since not everybody knows how to make a gif. So do what you think fits best.

Instawin if I kill 2 of the Guys on the list on same screenshot? Haha

Well you can try ;) Its up to your upvotes or if i like it (but as it seems right now everyone who just posts a screenshot will win since not that many participate :D)

Edited by Evers

720c3255a5.jpg

Took a million and one tries to get it right but I believe that I have finally managed to capture the fear in the eyes of the Drahk as they stand there, watching without being able to do a thing while my mighty Orthos Prime assassinates their master.

I'd love to get the Forest-Camo Dethcube skin if I happen to win.

Grineer Wardens had a bad day at work. First place here I come!

Nw1T79E.gif

It took me a good hour if not more to get that shot, it's damn hard to shoot a bow while flying xD

As for item I would like edo knee plates Daedalus Armor Set. :)

And for the end - thanks for holding this interesting contest, got me quite involved and was a lot of fun to do it :D

Edit: as we can choose armor sets I have changed my preference for a case of winning. Goodluck to all contesters :D

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

Ok Contest is over and the winners are (not ranked btw.):

-BeeOverlord [Dendra Armour Set]

-archiadus [Forest Deathcube Skin]

-Krak_Nihilus [Deadalus Armour Set]

Thanks for participating hope you had fun doing it. I will send the Rewards out within the next 20 Minutes. Done.

Edited by Evers