Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question About Frost Prime's Availability.

PhantomRen

I'm sorry, but if you had 2 and a half full days to log on and kill a SINGLE fusion moa, I don't have any pity for you if you don't have it (barring super unfortunate circumstances).  If you can honestly tell me that barring special circumstances, you didn't have 10 minutes to log on over the course of around 54 hours on a weekend I will give you a cookie.  Because that does not seem possible to me.  Even if you had absolutely 0 downtime, you could've just stayed up 10 minutes more before sleeping.

@JacobKlitte:  To be fair, they said it would also be synergistic in that anyone in the squad would also get the buffs.

They do seem a little bit misinformed about their own mechanics.  They said that primes were an alternative rather than an upgrade and named the excalibur.  While this may be the example for a couple weapons, excalibur prime is a strict upgrade(added polarity slot could technically be argued as a sidegrade since then you get penalized for putting other kinds of mods in that slot, but you're going to be running a V mod so it's not at all).  I wonder if they just forgot or have some other weird logic?

Edited by therundown

I dont get it why people treat exclusive event items like something new in online gaming industry. Many if not most online games host exclusive event to draw in new players and bring back old players. Exclusive event items do have stats most of the time but it is not so much that it breaks the game's balance.

Actually this is the very first game i see people complaining about exclusive item has slightly different stats and how DE should give them a second chance at a event that it only took you like 5min of your life.