Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Well Would This Laptop Run Warframe?

HueOfBlood

Question

4 answers to this question

Probably not great. Nothing with integrated graphics will be able to run anything. Also, don't buy from BestBuy. Just let them wither and die, already.

Buy from NewEgg or Amazon.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSWOQJGGAFWU&N=-1&isNodeId=1&icid=303562

Acer's having a sale right now. One of these might fit the bill.

i would not trust that Notebook for Video Games.

an A6 Series Mobile Processor is definitely not spectacular by any means.

i don't think i could recommend buying that Notebook.

also not that impressed at Memory clocked at 1600Mhz for a machine relying on an APU.

i assume you're looking for midrange area budget options, and not Desktop replacements, so here's a few options that should serve you well for a few years.

some other options.

(Edit: it's not released yet and is a pre-order there, but the V3-572G-543S on that list looks like a really fair normal retail price.

to be fair, i'm not really sure why i have the R510DP-WH11 on the list, as it's not in the same league as the other Notebooks there. the CPU is okay but the GPU is a bit meh. it's just there as an option, but it's inferior in all ways to the other two. though for Warframe it should be okay. i'm just assuming you would like your Notebook to be adequate for most of the games you might want to play.

this is far from all that's available out there, i'm just making some suggestions. the V3-572G-543S is a great option with a fair price. if you're willing to shell out just a bit more however, the X555LB-NS51 should be a really great option).

Edited by taiiat