Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brazilian Website Is Dead

Haizom

So... The newest news on Brazilian Warframe's website is 'Welcome to Warframe Open Beta (03/28/2013 - 15:55)'

What is happening? I'm Brazilian but for me doesn't make a difference since I can speak English, but there are people here who doesn't, so they may don't even know what happened this weekend.

True, the Brazilian site has been outdated and the Forum has no specific area for the Portuguese language (BR/PT). We are as much a population on the game as any other country. Now that the game is being anounced on Steam it should get more Brazilian and Portugal players to join and they will need help to get their word spread.

Warframe team should also look up for people willing to help do the translations.

Is this an official website?

Of course it is: https://warframe.com/pt-br

The Tenno Translators topic said the Portuguese translators team is full just like all other languages, but I don't see any action of them on websites... Maybe they're working on in game translations only but there must be someone to take care of websites too, you know?

I checked all other languages and looks like French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese are all outdated too.

Edited by Haizom

Well, from the pits of the Translator's den, I can tell you that the Portuguese Translators are still alive:

06/05/2013, email from Draice:

[...]

135 Portuguese updates from BathrobeHero, LuCaSCV, Renan.Ruivo

[...]

They seemingly don't work on the website, though.