The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber Solution

Xamuswing

there is nothing exclusive when it comes to mods! =) DE have devalorised  all the event mods so ye its not far till primed chamber comes out too.

Personally i don't think its just 100+ copies of that mod! im sure its  500+ or even 1k+ of them so it ain't that exclusive.

(don't forget back in days same transmuting combination could give you same mod multiple times!)

there is nothing exclusive when it comes to mods! =) DE have devalorised  all the event mods so ye its not far till primed chamber comes out too.

Personally i don't think its just 100+ copies of that mod! im sure its  500+ or even 1k+ of them so it ain't that exclusive.

(don't forget back in days same transmuting combination could give you same mod multiple times!)

its true, many players dont realize a large number of people got primed chamber from transmutation so its not as rare as they think

other mods like pistol amp, affinity amp etc would be rarer 

actually, primed chamber is just a rare mod and as useless as the mod Aviator.

Simply because bows are still better than Sniper rifles. and before you use a vectis with primed chamber i recommend the opticor, paris p or dread.

And when you have the mod, you wont use it at all, because there is simply no reason for using a sniper rifle. Neither in endless missions, nor for an assassination. It really doesnt matter. everything is better/more useful than a sniper.

I've always been amazed by the obsession with this mod. It's only viable for one weapon, which nobody ever uses to start with, and frankly, doesn't need the extra damage. I guess it's just for completionists...

Either way, I think your wish will be granted OP, I have psychic powers. 

Honestly just make it not work with Charged Chamber, then it will be a lot less obsession with this Mod.

Alternatively you can simply change it in to a 3 rank version (10/20/30/40) and reward legendary cores to those people with primed chamber as a consolation prize.

The mere existence of mods like this are the sole reason why myself and many others refuse to participate in PvP anymore, The idea of balanced PvP is that every player has the capability to obtain the same equipment through hard work. Exclusive Mods/Frames/Weapons that are better then anything currently available in the game makes it clear to the community the the developers do not care about game balance at all.