Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ooc Rules, Q@a "crashlanding On Earth"

(PSN)akirayokoshima

Right so let me get this one off my chest first. I am new yes. I love role play and I love war frame. PleasIe do not discredit this thread because it doesn't suit your fancy, there are other, probably better ones to suit the individual. I created a story thread about a week ago and it kinda flopped over so I want to try a new idea. So first of the rules list is this;

1.) have fun! Doesn't do any of us any good if we are as grim hearted as the characters.

2.) limit your character count. You can have as many characters as you want but please keep in moderation the characters numbers. You should make each character unique, and not " humanoid number 5,895." That being said, you character's design I'd entirely yours. You don't have to be tenno and you don't have to support other tenno. They can have special abilities, but nothing like an "asspull" if your character has special powers, make sure the characters' profile has it listed please.

3.) Please refrain from making characters too godly, it makes a story insufferable when there's a character for lack of a better analogy; "floating by everyone, crushing their enemies with sheer mind power, making their opponents explode by just being near them"

4.) If you have questions about the story, refer here to this thread for questions about anything. This thread also should be used to post a list of characters you will use, you can update your roster when you need to introduce a new character, or have killed off a previous one. Here is a format you can use for your characters ( if you want)

Status(alive, deceased, captured, currently unknown)

Name

Species ( specify your frame if your a tenno)

Special abilities(if you have any)

Special relations (enemies, friends, clanmates, family, syndicates, rivals, etc.)

Appearance

History

So, if I can think of something else I want to mention I'll update as necessary.

5.) here's my last rule, help me out, and help each other, to make this thread better, and more importantly the story.

The story?

A lone grineer ship carrying infested specimens fell into earth, and somehow let loose the infested. Now there are infested running amok on earth. Will you fight the infested to protect the planet, or let the planet become over run by the infested to hide a more sinister plot?

Obviously, forum rules apply in according to my own. Have fun fighting the infested, other tenno, grineer, or corpus!

Edited by (PS4)akirayokoshima

FIRST

One quick Q, is this story the "Infested" thread I've been replying to?

Also, character:

Alive

Zephyn the Tracker

Human piloting a Red Veil reverse-engineered Loki Tenno Red Veil operative piloting a Loki

Heightened sense of hearing, superior planning skills, leading to lots of "Just as Planned"

Raised by the Red Veil due to Drahk Masters killing his parents while he was young. Has the rank of Revered. Hates the unstealthy and Infested with a passion, and flies into a rage around Drahk.

(Loki Frame) Swindle helmet, Asita Rakta Syandana. Covert sigil on his back. Black and burgundy colouring, with shock-pink energy colour.

(Out of frame) Caucasian human, speaks with an english accent. Tall, has dark eyes and hair. Wears glasses and a greatcoat with the Red Veil emblem emblazoned on it. Always has a Lex Prime strapped to his leg.

History: After a human outpost near Hyperion was ransacked by Drahk Masters, his parents were killed while he was still young. He was taken in by the Red Veil, who arrived soon after to purge the Grineer from the moons surrounding Saturn. After reaching the rank of Revered in record time, and acquiring a Reaper Prime armed only with his Paris, he works directly under the Exalted, carrying out the orders of the Veil.

Edited by Adman99

FIRST

One quick Q, is this story the "Infested" thread I've been replying to?

Also, character:

Alive

Zephyn the Tracker

Human piloting a Red Veil reverse-engineered Loki

Heightened sense of hearing, superior planning skills, leading to lots of "Just as Planned"

Raised by the Red Veil due to Drahk Masters killing his parents while he was young. Has the rank of Revered. Hates the unstealthy and Infested with a passion, and flies into a rage around Drahk.

(Loki Frame) Swindle helmet, Asita Rakta Syandana. Covert sigil on his back. Black and burgundy colouring, with shock-pink energy colour.

(Out of frame) Caucasian human, speaks with an english accent. Tall, has dark eyes and hair. Wears glasses and a greatcoat with the Red Veil emblem emblazoned on it. Always has a Lex Prime strapped to his leg.

History: After a human outpost near Hyperion was ransacked by Drahk Masters, his parents were killed while he was still young. He was taken in by the Red Veil, who arrived soon after to purge the Grineer from the moons surrounding Saturn. After reaching the rank of Revered in record time, and acquiring a Reaper Prime armed only with his Paris, he was granted the Red Veil's Loki Warframe for use in the field.

How did a Red Veil Human managed to Reverse Engineer Warframe Tech or even acquire a Warframe? I don't recall the Syndicates acquiring or using Warframe Technology.

Edited by Drakeardian

How did a Red Veil Human managed to Reverse Engineer Warframe Tech or even acquire a Warframe? I don't recall the Syndicates acquiring or using Warframe Technology.

Who said anything about canon? Also, I meant that the Red Veil as a whole reverse-engineered the Loki, not Zephyn on his own, because that would be truly ridiculous.

Edited by Adman99

To be fair, why would they want to flaunt that kind of information to the tenno? The lotus could just order their execution, and an army of space ninja would just destroy them. After all the warframes are tenno specific. If the syndicates got a hold of warframes then the lotus wouldn't be able control them, at least theoretically. So makes sense

Ok I got mine,

His name; auroras

Status; alive

Species; tenno (frame; frost)

Special abilities; he can charge up his freezing ability to double its effectiveness as well as Allow him to completely freeze a single target.

Special relations; none, he works solo for the most part

Appearance; white frame with blue trim, standard helmet, and yellow energy.

History; an excellent tenno he fights the infested, corpus and grineer, though he isn't the smartest tenno in a cell, he has a flair for the dramatic. He lives to poke fun and to get stuff done.