The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resurfacing "a Complete Rework Of The Foundation Of Warframe."

(PSN)Hellmans_Fury

What is it with everyone pooping on Zamboni's system? It was genius and had no flaws on the surface. The only problem is that it was too big a change to be implemented. StevesEvilTwin has some good ideas but I think the skill tree is not as diverse as you might think. Zamboni's warframe skill tree was more versatile in that your powers were more customizable. But the power strength you propose is ridiculous. 1650 damage for slash dash? Not unless they seriously improve enemy AI

What is it with everyone pooping on Zamboni's system? It was genius and had no flaws on the surface. The only problem is that it was too big a change to be implemented. StevesEvilTwin has some good ideas but I think the skill tree is not as diverse as you might think. Zamboni's warframe skill tree was more versatile in that your powers were more customizable. But the power strength you propose is ridiculous. 1650 damage for slash dash? Not unless they seriously improve enemy AI

Is there some reason you needed to bring this post back again? Zamboni's suggestion is ancient and all the arguments against it, of which there are many, have been made already. At least Steve's Evil Twin is bringing something new to the table, though I'll have to examine it in more detail. My gut instinct is that it runs into some of the same flaws of Zamboni's proposals, but I don't want to judge it on a lark.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Another problem with the game as it is now is that cannot link any kind of real power to Mastery rank since the large volume of exclusive weapons or removed weapons that exists in the game that have given "old tenno" a signifcant advantage over"new tenno". at present there is 50,000+ mastery rank that is unavailable to players starting a new account today and is growing with every event.

Hello again, for 20th time: the problem is not with the system but with mod balance.  

Any system will be crap if you cant balance it. Skill tree would be even worse because it leaves less choice to the players. 

DE should improve and balance what they already have instead of trying to rebuild it. Think of all the development effort time and expenses for once. And if they cant balance and improve this tried and tested system, what makes you think a change of a system would bring any improvements?