Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotation Change Suggestion

Juuyon

So as the devstream from a few weeks ago suggested, DE themselves don't consider the current rotation system optimal.

Here's my suggestion: Change the rotations to AAABBCABCABC...

This removes the additional repeating A rotation, compensated by an additional A and B rotation at the start. C rotation would happen at wave/minute 30, 45, 60, etc.

This would incentive longer plays, as C rotation happens more often in the late game, while reducing/extending the 20min single-C farms.

Thoughts?

That would make longer runs more desirable, but what if you only want to go to 20? having to do 10 more waves is all well and good for some people, but i can see a lot of issues with that. i dont have much in the way of suggestions, as my idea of ABC then rnging it up with an even chance of any of the rotations could make a lot of people cringe, with the way RNG treats many players like myself already.

nah

id prefer ABCDABCDABCD then have better diversified drop tables

the incentive to go longer is to get more rewards per key, that doesnt need to change, enemies get harder so that ppl cant get 100's of rewards per endless key

with the idea being of course, A has the cores/creds/resources/keys/etc, B has the common prime parts, C has the uncommon prime parts, and D has the rare prime parts

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

I would prefer the loot table reworked to be a better...  the ABCD is a good idea but to to be honest if they are going to give you a guarantee rare Prime part it should be a bit harder building up to maybe something like AB,ABCD

Cycle - A: (5,15)

Common: Core(s),

Uncommon: Keys (Equal or Greater than Current Mission)

Rare: Forma

Cycle - B (10,20)

Common: Rare Core Packs (x5),

Uncommon: Common Prime Parts

Rare: Uncommon Prime Parts

Cycle - C (25)

Common: Uncommon Prime Parts

Uncommon: Rare Prime Parts

Cycle - D (30)

Common: Rare Prime Parts