Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Storm Bug.

Rompido

So I posted this message earlier in the feed back but I feel I should have posted this in the PC Beta Bugs section.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/408316-new-ash-augment-rising-storm-not-working/

according to the wiki.

Each successful consecutive melee hit against enemies with a Melee weapon equipped within a short period of time will start a Combo Counter that appears above the weapon UI, which tracks how many hits have been performed. Once a certain number of consecutive hits have been made, a Damage Multiplier will be given to the Melee weapon, increasing the weapon's overall damage. The Damage Multiplier increases as larger consecutive hit counts are achieved, allowing for greater damage against larger numbers of tougher enemies. The Combo Counter resets if no enemies are hit after 4 seconds.

so new augment adds 100% to the combo counter timer right? I'm no math whiz but that's 8 seconds right?

if that's correct. then the new mod is not working. here is video evidence.

EDIT 2/25/2015 10:09 pm EST time.

Ok so just incase it this bug is from client / host issues,I ran another mission. this time I hit "play now" so that I could ensure I would be the host. once again I was not able to get 8 seconds from this mod.

so I made another video. And to ensure 100% I'm host I ran it in SOLO mode. here is yet another video of my results.

Also. the Augment reads "bladestorm Augment - melee multiplier last 100% longer before reset" 

that is the description word for word found on the new Augment. it does not read:

"must start up the combo before using bladestrom"

or

"must hit something before your 4 seconds are up with melee to get 100% more duration from melee multiplier"

simply says "... melee multiplier last 100% longer......"    and being that its a bladestorm augment, its obviously implied this 100% longer lasting multiplier is granted from using bladestorm.