Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Clan Emblem

(XBOX)Carnage9117

Question

I'm in need of some help with a clan emblem. I'm not all that creative so I'm looking for someone to come up with a clan emblem for me. I'm looking for something with a skull and the lotus symbol. Any help would be much appreciated. My clans name is Battlefield Brawlers. Don't really need it in the emblem though. Maybe BFB somewhere in the emblem but its not a must.

And I'm sorry. I know I sent a pic of the lotus symbol that was the first one of yours. But seeing them all side by side the middle seems the most appealing. But it honestly doesn't matter. The third one is my least favorite and I like the other two equally I guess. Maybe something like the skull image I posted above, with the lotus symbol in the middle. Or a skull with the lotus symbol in the face. This one is pretty kool. The black kinda looks like a skull with the lotus symbol in the face. http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p799/SundayMorning14/Untitled-1-3_zps285f1ed4.png

Oh, I missed your last two posts while I was working on it. This is the base layout that I have whipped together:

58c.png

This is just the core shapes right now. The colors are only there to separate the blocks visually. What do you think?

Edit: As for the lotus symbol, the middle one is definitely more readable once it is emblem size because of the lack of squiggles. The right hand one is the new logo, which some people like and some don't. I have never been able to decide which one I like more.

Edited by egregiousRac

How about the lotus symbol on the outside a light blue,black skull (if that shows up well ingame), white inside lotus symbol, or a white skull with black lotus symbol on the inside, i dont know about the colors between the lotus symbol. I want it to be visible but i don't know how colors look ingame. Never had a clan emblem before and I'm kinda gettin one shot at it haha. But I wNt to make sure its done right. Thats why I didnt do it, I have no clue. It looks amazing so far. I sent my clan pics and they said it looks great.

Could you do one with whatever color formation you think is good? Just so I can see something else? I dont know about colors. My brain draws a blank when it comes to thinking of to pick. I'm not sure my clan likes the colors. But they're not providing me with ideas. I really hope I'm not bein a pain in the ars. Thank a ton for doin this for me.

The three side by side are the same emblem, just three times to show it on a dark background, neutral background, and light background. It always amazes me how much the background behind something affects how people like it.

Did you take a look at the metallic test? I actually like it a fair amount. Here it is again:

58k.png

The three side by side are the same emblem, just three times to show it on a dark background, neutral background, and light background. It always amazes me how much the background behind something affects how people like it.

Did you take a look at the metallic test? I actually like it a fair amount. Here it is again:

58k.png

Damn man you are goooooooooooood!