Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus And Spy Missions

Doom_Bunny

"Due to our recent attacks the enemy have increased security measures."

"Tenno be on the look out for increased security measures. The enemy would rather destroy their data then see it fall into our hands."

Is this a left over from the quest or is it permanent? I haven't set off the regular alarms or the alarms inside the vault. Yet Lotus just spams these messages every few minutes until I end up with something like this:

KW3a6kE.jpg

Went looking for medallions before doing the vaults, bad move.

Although a fun challenge (still made it) I don't see why this should of happend when the enemy isn't aware that I'm here.

Is it way of rushing people? If so, why must we rush past the enemy set off all the alarms just to beat one of Lotus' messages? Would it not fit a stealth mission to be penalised for setting off the regular alarms. Rather then being penalised for taking your time.

Edited by Postal_pat

You're not the only Tenno about, pat. Other squads might have messed up in the past, which would be the 'lore' explanation of the increased security. As for the messages, they don't actually mean a thing. Just ignore them and carry on, they don't affect your mission nor the difficulty.

What you're seeing there is just the new vault itself; the traps are always there (and will get even worse if you do manage to trigger the alarm, though that's limited to the vault alarm and just that vault itself).

Lotus is just referring to the introduction of Spy 2.0

What she is talking about has no bearing on how the current mission is going, only that there were new features applied to Spy missions as opposed to the old "hack and pick up the datamass" thing.

As for the traps being triggered beforehand, maybe they just decided to add that in.

Edited by Moasiac