The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Sure What I Should Do About The Clan :/

Lazmarr

Question

So I'm pretty much the only active member of the clan I'm in, except for one other, and well I'd kinda like to take over it :/ I'd start my own but I've put resources into teh dojo and things :/

What would you do if you were in my position; build a new clan or stay in the one I'm in?

Kinda have the name and everything in my mind for my own clan :P

10 answers to this question

mkae ur  own i think if that  1 aint urs

...i separated from cresent moon and when i was  very active asa  guild leader i had  15 people  active players ...granted i built a dojo with over 30 rooms and  all reseearch done  by me.....i hadda  alot fo time on my hands....and forma. but in the  end when u see ur  lower  ranking people get  stronger or help them farm what they wanted it feels good 

and i typo so u grammer  nazi im feeding u something to  chew on

and i typo so u grammer  nazi im feeding u something to  chew on

More like something to choke on...

Anyways, if the clan is dead, I'd suggest creating your own instead of taking over a dead one. Built mine from the bottom to the top, and only started recruiting when pretty much everything was done, and that includes all the research and over 60 rooms in the dojo.

So it's doable, and even if you don't have all the resources right away, or feel too lazy to farm for them, you could always recruit other people to help you contribute :)

Ask your clan warlord for a promotion to warlord status, that's what my buddy and I did after they became largely inactive. Now we run things. Be polite, state your reasons, maybe they'll put you in charge.

A lot of our members quit after Destiny came out. We've kicked most of them now. We usually send a PSN message after a week of inactivity and give them a week to reply. Clan management's not hard, just set up a system and maintain communication. We have a clan group chat, and administrative (kick, promotion, etc.) messages include our leaders so whoever's on at the time is up to speed on happenings and can make informed management decisions.

Edited by (PS4)DEATHrocket777

I had this very same issue. What will occur(only if the previous WL and founder are afk for 1 full year) is you or the senior player who is active will be made Founder. You must submit a ticket to support for this to occur. Remember 1 full year inactivity amongst the upper echelon otherwise they will simply make some other slightly inactive player the founder. It is an awful scenario but eventually you can get it worked out if you stick around. 

This was the response to my request:

Hi geninrising,
I have added the "creator tag" to your account for your clan as you are the most senior and highest ranking active player currently. With the creator tag you will be able to demote and kick other Warlords in your clan, as needed. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Edited by geninrising

I had this very same issue. What will occur(only if the previous WL and founder are afk for 1 full year) is you or the senior player who is active will be made Founder. You must submit a ticket to support for this to occur. Remember 1 full year inactivity amongst the upper echelon otherwise they will simply make some other slightly inactive player the founder. It is an awful scenario but eventually you can get it worked out if you stick around. 

This was the response to my request:

Hi geninrising,

I have added the "creator tag" to your account for your clan as you are the most senior and highest ranking active player currently. With the creator tag you will be able to demote and kick other Warlords in your clan, as needed. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Ahh damn :/ I aksed him to download the game and promote me to highest rank like 60 days ago XD He was inactive for like 390 days or something before that :( Anyway I've just started my own clan :P

Any tips on recruiting players to join?