Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Was Very Poorly Designed Around Players With Arsenal Full Of Mods And Proves That Raids Consisting Of Lvl80 Enemies Isnt A Good Idea.

Davoodoo

It may not be mandatory, but it is annoying that some of use that refuse to "press#2win" can't get the sigil. The reward for Escalation should have been a decent pack of rare 5 cores, or an Orokin catalyst or reactor. :/

Pick up a Nyx if you refuse to press 2. Alternatively, go into an interception mission, use the elevator, and then proceed to do nothing but press 2. See how long it takes you to win. Why the hell should the harder version of the alert have been something as crappy as a potato or a few cores?

Edit: If you managed to get into the TA:E and you didn't get the sigil, it is your fault. There were numerous strats posted here and on the Reddit (from what I've been told).

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Both of those were easy to avoid. Does disarming melee units disable their abilities? I rarely see the special grineer melee units so I don't really know.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I'd take the infested as they were always far squishier than Grineer (stacking ancient auras now being the only real exception).

Yeah even shield lancers get their shields taken away, which is quite ridiculous.

Goddammit, I can't disagree with you on two separate threads. It almost looks personal.

what will they say

Yeah even shield lancers get their shields taken away, which is quite ridiculous.

Goddammit, I can't disagree with you on two separate threads. It almost looks personal.

what will they say

Oh I remember them. I was mostly referring to the flame blades (those rare teleporting melee units).

Disagreeing is a regular part of life. As long as it is civil there should be no issue.