Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Escalation Squad Nyx+Nova+Trin+Valk

itsgametime1

Question

Ok, after trying the tactical event a few times with randoms i decided to build a team! We won first try with: 

-nyx(max range build) chaos constantly

-nova(intensify+blind rage and no efficiency mods) enemies cant move :'D

trinity(energy vamp build)<has to be a good trin

and valk simply for revives

Please tell me if this helped or if u have an even better squad ;P 

Did with Vauban, Hydroid, Limbo and Mag. Hydroid entered poolform, Mag pulled everything into hydroid pool near elevator.  Vauban was kept banished at all times. Limbo capped and attracted enemies to Mag range and she then proceeded to pull them into the pool.. Vauban added Bastille over Hydroid when he was low on energy. Hydroid popped an energy restore and went back to pool form when it ended. Keeping all points capped was trivial this way. The problem was when the wave finished we had to kill all of them. And really there was a lot of them. First time when they all left the pool I died because I couldn't stop laughing at the amount of them inside the elevator. And then we had a problem to kill them all, as we did not have any damage frame, so it took forever..

On the second wave Vauban put Vortex inside the elevator, near one corner , tossed some Tesla around and we kept doing sliding slashes and everything went down pretty quick. 

On the fourth wave Hydroid used the tentacles and I believe that made some enemies fall down the map. We could not finish it because the were under the floor. Lame..

Did with Vauban, Hydroid, Limbo and Mag. Hydroid entered poolform, Mag pulled everything into hydroid pool near elevator.  Vauban was kept banished at all times. Limbo capped and attracted enemies to Mag range and she then proceeded to pull them into the pool.. Vauban added Bastille over Hydroid when he was low on energy. Hydroid popped an energy restore and went back to pool form when it ended. Keeping all points capped was trivial this way. The problem was when the wave finished we had to kill all of them. And really there was a lot of them. First time when they all left the pool I died because I couldn't stop laughing at the amount of them inside the elevator. And then we had a problem to kill them all, as we did not have any damage frame, so it took forever..

On the second wave Vauban put Vortex inside the elevator, near one corner , tossed some Tesla around and we kept doing sliding slashes and everything went down pretty quick. 

On the fourth wave Hydroid used the tentacles and I believe that made some enemies fall down the map. We could not finish it because the were under the floor. Lame..

The "Pool party" strategy?^^