Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phoenix Intercept (Escilation)

2Peter3Nine

Well. This is a mission that requires you to exploit the hell out of already incredibly exploitable frames. Basically, an exercise in exploitation.

To be honest, I think Escalation represent everything wrong with enemy scaling and "difficulty" in Warframe.

Nope, I did not do a mindless frame exploit, not at all. I did two other things to break it. Guess DE will just have to ponder how I did it.

Well. This is a mission that requires you to exploit the hell out of already incredibly exploitable frames. Basically, an exercise in exploitation.

To be honest, I think Escalation represent everything wrong with enemy scaling and "difficulty" in Warframe.

I won't lie, I failed this mission around 20-30 times this weekend (always doing it with a random group).  Most of the time you could tell what groups would make it past the 1st round in the first 1 min of the match.  It wasn't about exploiting frames as much as it was about being able to work together as a team.

We completed 3 rounds with a 3 man team of Zephyr, Ash and Hydroid.  The only reason that we did not finish was because we knocked a unit off the map and couldn't get to him.

We got 4 rounds done with a group of 1 loki, 2 valkyr and a Mesa.

And finally I got it done with a group of Nyx (not primed), Banshee(Level 28), Loki(not primed) and Mirage.

As frustrated as I was for failing the event, it feels really good to compete it. And most importantly, I made a few friends.

Personally Id like to see more of these kind of events.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...