Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess Whats In The Video That Made Me Want To Post It

AdFinitum

Hi - I found something interesting today. Who is the first to guess what caught my interest there ( @2:55 min, video should start there ).

As a sidenote I love Mass Effect's story and think it would be insanely nice if Warframe had more complex quests added frequently involving some NPCs and that insane amount of voice acting.

Mass Effect + Warframe = Wet dream :)

Edited by AdFinitum

No way, NO F*CKING WAY! If we're seeing the same thing... Surely it must be a coincidence?

Something that resembles a lotus symbol...?

Yeah - thats what caught my eye and since I love ME and Warframe it was too exciting to see that.

Edited by AdFinitum

Yeah - thats what caught my eye and since I love ME and Warframe it was too exciting to see that.

As a side note, did you know that you can find Shepard's cabin from ME1 in Warframe?

It is in the Corpus Ship -> Grineer Galleon invasion tile. Just after you warp onto the galleon you walk down a narrow corridor. In the room at the other end there is an open door to Shepard's cabin.

As a side note, did you know that you can find Shepard's cabin from ME1 in Warframe?

It is in the Corpus Ship -> Grineer Galleon invasion tile. Just after you warp onto the galleon you walk down a narrow corridor. In the room at the other end there is an open door to Shepard's cabin.

Seriously ? I have to check that out !