Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Random Stutter ? With 60Fps

Seyo94

Sometimes it just freezes for some seconds so like 1-2...but i can run this game maxed out and without vsync im still getting 70+ fps(70-150~fps)

:/ and i dont know hy this is happening. I had disabled hyper treatig then tryed direct x 10 then 11 then no directx... i dont know now :/

Qhat is this S#&$...i dont had this before

Bro, i got the same problem

my fps would suddenly drop massively from ~60-70 to 1-2...

it didn't happen before...don't know why :(

I've tried to reinstall the driver (Nvidia 347.52->347.25->347.09)
still can't fix the problem, sigh

Edited by iamWinG

• 1 month later...

To others in the thread:

Check your ram usage using the task manager while playing. Suddenly dropping to 1-2 or extremely low FPS and then going back up could possibly be the following sequence:

1. computer runs out of free ram

2. computer stores new game data to hard disk drive due to no ram available (hard disk drive is much slower than ram!) causing low fps

3. workload decreases and free ram is now available -> game data is stored on ram as intended.

If this is the case (as evident by 100% or close to 100% ram usage correlating with FPS drops), close unnecessary programs or more ideally, buy more ram.

Edited by Letter13

I encountered the prob OP described yesterday, with the recent update. Never had this issue before. Was hoping that a full shutdown and reboot will solve the issue (yet to be verified). Was running ODE missions (which never had this problem for me before).

Though I cannot be 100% sure, it is unlikely to be due to low memory, as I have placed more demands on my system before (running Warframe on one monitor, running another game on the other monitor, running firefox with over hundred tabs open in background, watching youtube from time to time.). Unless the most current warframe version suddenly have huge increase in system resource demand?

My system is an (older) i-7 QuadCore with 12 GB RAM.

Gfx is dual NVidia GTX 760, running with V-sync (60 Fps consistently)

been having this issue for the last few days, but after tonights hotfix its gotten really bad.

after about 15 minutes of play, sometimes more the game stutters/locks up for seconds at a time.

CPU: 980x

GPU: GTX 760

RAM: 12GB

the game is running on an SSD

SPiRALFACToR if as I suspect you are doing simaris scans on jupiter, its a problem with the node.  You will get it randomly going through doors and if its really bad it can crash the game

it happens everywhere for me after the hotfix today.

cant barely get to 10 waves of defense before i have to either disconnect of crash.

all my temperatures are within limits and i have plenty of free memory when the stutters start.

i tried clean installs of my display drivers too.

also, after the hotfix i cant get warframe to log in on 32bit mode.

Edited by SPiRALFACToR

I too have been getting very annoying lag this past week, no matter of where I am at. I have been playing at locked 35fps, but as of this past week it stutters mainly in large battles, although I have had it stutter when alot of things are not going on.

It might be important to note that using multi-threaded rendering now gives me constant stutter every second or so, while it has not done this before.

GPU- AMD Radeon HD 8370D

CPU- AMD A4-6300

RAM- 8GB