Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switching Dao Pay For Another Mobile Paying Method.

Mrevasivepants

Greetings.

Most of the time i spend money in games using my phone, since my service gives me a monthly access to calling people without wasting a penny (though i still have to charge it monthly) and i have no use for it other than spending it in games.

The thing is Dao pay's a complete rip off, not only because they charge you extra, but they also charge you even more for each call you make.

I suggest, if possible, switching Dao Pay for SMS paying methods for example OneBip, which is a paying method that i've used for a long time and has never failed me, Boku is also another good method. Not licensed in economics yet, but i'm sure it's a better way of actually having players to get plat using their phones without being ripped off.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

F*** THIS!!!! Never had any trouble using it and never paid more then i had to.. It was a stupid idea to remove it completely because it was the only way I could even buy any platinum.. Using daopay even if they do charge extra is still the only way for some ppl to buy platinum..

Edited by Fr33L4nC3r1979