Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Someone Explain Me The New Ash Buff

AbathurX

Question

4 answers to this question

Not a buff, it's an augment

Basically, when you melee, you get a count towards a combo counter which increases your damage. The counter resets after 4 seconds of not hitting anything with melee. The augment basically doubles it to 8 seconds if im understanding correctly.

Basically, when you melee, you get a count towards a combo counter which increases your damage. The counter resets after 4 seconds of not hitting anything with melee. The augment basically doubles it to 8 seconds if im understanding correctly.

From what I was told by someone who used the mod, the combo timer lasts 8 seconds after you cast Bladestorm. So you cast Bladestorm, your combo lasts 8 seconds. If you whack something with your sword during that time, it refreshes to 8 seconds again.

But if you drop the combo, though (i.e. The 8 seconds run out completely), the effect is wiped and you're stuck with the default 4-second timer until you cast Bladestorm again.

What are the combos good for? Ive never knew about this.