Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Do? (Forum Game)

XTechnomancer

I would reap the souls of my enemies, and make them serve me until time stopped.

What would you do if you could do anything?

i would abolish all suffering in the world,remove all intolerance,discrimination,and low intelligence by altering people`s brains with nanites

What would you do if you were a soviet loyalist?

breath a sigh of releif as i wouldnt have to keep placing bets on when the wind will catch o nthe governator`s wrinkles and carry him off into space

what would you do if i suddenly gained absolute power overr warframe?

Run for the hills

What would you do if you met an alien?

I would wonder what DE was thinking when they thought of doing that. then id stop playing warframe, it would be no fun anymore if I could just get whatever I wanted all the time.

you are stuck in earths dense jungle, on one side a battalion of grineer is coming towards you, on the other side is a hoard of kubrows with rabies.

your lisets chephelon is broken and all your powers have glitched out, also the only weapon you have is a lato.

what do you do?...

I would wonder what DE was thinking when they thought of doing that. then id stop playing warframe, it would be no fun anymore if I could just get whatever I wanted all the time.

you are stuck in earths dense jungle, on one side a battalion of grineer is coming towards you, on the other side is a hoard of kubrows with rabies.

your lisets chephelon is broken and all your powers have glitched out, also the only weapon you have is a lato.

what do you do?...

Find a piece of jagged metal in one of the various ruined Grineer structures nearby and slice my Warframe open, which triggers the self destruct mechanism inside.

What would you do if Ordis went mad and started throwing your Prime equipment out of the airlock?

Deny it, Corpus are bros

You gain control over the infestation, they submit to your every order, what do you do?

Lephantis vs Phorid cage match.

What would you do if the Lotus asked you to delete half of your weapon inventory?

Ask them where and how they got it, then piss myself and run like hell if it was real

If you could see one event in time, space, or in fiction. just any question you've ever wanted to know about something. What would it be?