Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Do? (Forum Game)

XTechnomancer

my eyes would widen and I would be thinking "HOLY SH*T THERE REAL!! THE GRINEER ARE REAL!!!"

then I would then run screaming in panic away from them and find a place to hide while the police and army dealt with them.

if I had a warframe though id help killing them while thinking "if I live through this im going  to have so many questions pointed at me..."

what would you do if one day you fell down a man hole and landed on a dirty mattress with a axe stuck in it that was made out of pure diamond. btw the axe did not kill you by you landing on it when you fell down.

Edited by Agentcheese

Get the nearest baby and drop it to the ground to so see if the liquid is hazardous to me or not.

Note, I know that was bit, ugh, what? But ya know, my head didn't come up with a better replay...

What would you do if someone shaved off the hair on your head?

Edited by elixze

Get a really bad sunburn within 5min or less, then strangle whoever did this with my leftover hair. Yes, it's long enough.

What would you do, if you sat down on a park bench contemplating the nice weather, and suddenly realized it's 20 years later?

Not give a crap because the robots are secretly tenno.

What would you do if you were enslaved by the grineer and have your current warframe loadout (including all warframes and weapons) that you can give to your friends?