The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Is Better Played Solo

nekrojiji

I'd rather have it do a radial stun/weapon jam instead, and give the user a % weapon damage increase for a set duration. The skill can only be used again once the duration ends.

That would be better.....

Talk about unbalanced... the fact that Warframes exist is already overpowered....

Since we're essentially war gods contained in a suit.

I don't really find a problem with it though, maybe it's because I pretty much modded for Shattered Shield. I really only use Shooting Gallery if can be bothered to press 2, kinda like Ballistic Battery. The stun is nice, but mine has literally no range to it, so the only thing it offers for me is damage bonus, 30 something % damage bonus, which is not that big of a penalty in my opinion if you have an entire squad to deal damage with.

Honestly I love using both abilities in solo. Sure, Shooting Gallery has no range in a long-duration build focused on Shatter Shield, but what that allows is Shatter Shield to handle ranged enemies and Shooting Gallery to "jam" the melee units that get too close. Give it a try. :)

Honestly I love using both abilities in solo. Sure, Shooting Gallery has no range in a long-duration build focused on Shatter Shield, but what that allows is Shatter Shield to handle ranged enemies and Shooting Gallery to "jam" the melee units that get too close. Give it a try. :)

You would get oneshoted by a lvl 40 Napalm (without overshields).

If you don't see the napalm, Shatter Shield does nothing because they shoot at the ground. I allready said about the bombards' missiles deflectred in nearby walls.

I use a balanced duration/range/power build so I'm able to effectively use all of it's skills!

The part about onehoted .... is not directed at players being unable to do anything to avoid that ..... I 'm talking about the specific warframe power ....... I test them at the point where the user is a blundering idiot, so I see how the ability goes against other frames' defensive abilities.

Edited by nekrojiji

It's not a big problem, tbh.

At the point, where SGs defensive effect actually matters, you're grouped up anyway. So the Lasso is "with you" all the time.

And don't underestimate a maxed range lasso... It will stop whole halls and armies just like that... combine that with a slowing Nova and the enemies are fixing their weapons for the rest of their lifes (literally).

I take Shooting Gallery over Shatter Shield any time.