Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Ideas

Sixtasy

So, as said in the title i created this topic to "compile" the ideas for new frames and, of course, having outhers opinions on them.

So I would like to start by posting my ideas and e would like to have your opinnions about it (and your ideas also) :)

Shinobi: (If anyone sees One Piece you'll get the idea :P )

Shinobi is a reference to the old samurais and swordsmans

- Song Of The Sleepy Lion:
*Shinobi enters a hitoryu form, jumping on walls or the air evading damage and quickly striking enemies in his path until reaching his target and strike him with a single blade ataque.

- Shadow Fear:
*Shinobi invokes his shadow inflicting fear into the nearby enemies causing them to flee away from Shinobi.

- Devil Eye:
*Shinobi shines his left eye realising a wave of energy stunning nearby enemies and adding a damage bonus to nearby team mates.

- Devils Strike:
*Shinobi enters a santoryu form, grabbing his 3 katanas and quickly striking all the enemies in the area with a deadly force.

Havoc:

Havoc is the reference of the militia. Trained in advanced field tactics and combat abilities he's the commander of the field.

- Scatter Volley:
*Havoc loads his primary weapon with a deadly scatter gun, delivering a quick sequence of shoots damaging all enemies in front of him.

-Ground Cover
*Letting out to energy probes that connect between them making a barrier to deflect enemy fire.

-Field Tactics:
*As a natural leader, Havoc makes a quick analysis of the field, highlighting enemies behind walls and doors and slightly increasing damage of nearby team mates.

-Call Out For Reinforcements:
*Havoc calls out 1/2/3/4 specters to help in battle.

Obis:

Obis is born of the ground, specializing in manipulating the environment.

-Rock charge:
*Fortifying his body with rocks, 
Obis pushes forward with an incredible force, damaging anything in his path.

-Magma Path:
*Obis ignites the path around him converting the ground into magma , damaging anyone who dares to cross his path.

-Stone Suit:
*Obis creates a stone armor around a friendly target.

-Ground Shake:
*Obis shakes the ground with an incredible force, creating rifts that eat the enemies around.

i can live and accept the last one, the idea of a LAVA/Magma Rock warframe sounds interesting, i mean Rhino isn't exactly truly an Earth element frame and ember is pure flame.

now those other two ideas...  nope, hope it never happens

I'm with those other players that still think we need Animal, Plant, Insects based Frames next, as we kinda used all possible elements and other themes already , sure there's still Shadow/Darkness, Light, time, Viral, and a few others but  in order to reach rank 30 those themes will ran out too.

We are getting the Dragon Frame next, so maybe DE also got on track of those Animal/Creatures ideas around the forum.

Edited by g43riel