Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

I started looking for a new clan expecting to read boring clan description and information. I don't want boring, I want THIS. I want Flow invite :)

One of our Recruiters will get you if not as soon as I Get off work you shall join us...

One of us...

One of our Recruiters will get you if not as soon as I Get off work you shall join us...

One of us...

I started looking for a new clan expecting to read boring clan description and information. I don't want boring, I want THIS. I want Flow invite :)

Invite sent. One of us!  One of us! One of us! [Chanting intensifies]

Not sure what happened, I was in FLOW, now I am not.......I need the hottness invite back!!!!

Welcome Back Zera, sorry for the dismissal, you are always welcome to come back anytime you are displaced due to inactivity.

I am very honored to have you return to Flow, see you in game! 

Impressive advertising, color me intrigued.  I have played this game too long solo since my friends quit, it would be nice to be back in a crowd.  If recruitment is still open, would you kindly invite me to join?  Thanks in advance!

Please allow me to color you with the colors that are 300

Impressive advertising, color me intrigued...would you kindly invite me to join?!

Please allow me to color you with 300% more hotness!

Invite sent good sir, enjoy your stay!