Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Oh my god, I've been laughing for two years at your advertisement - I've never seen anything quite so glorious in my life.

I'm new to Warframe - I joined yesterday, and I was prodded in your general direction by a very friendly player. It seems that you guys are tight on space, so if anyone drops out or if you manage to make an extra slot, I would very much like to become 300% hotter. 

(I don't take very much space I promise; I'll live in someone's cupboard) 

Thanks in advance!

Oh my god, I've been laughing for two years at your advertisement - I've never seen anything quite so glorious in my life.

I'm new to Warframe - I joined yesterday, and I was prodded in your general direction by a very friendly player. It seems that you guys are tight on space, so if anyone drops out or if you manage to make an extra slot, I would very much like to become 300% hotter. 

Thanks in advance!

After reading the original ad, I don't know how many meme's and many, many, MANY posts in this thread, how could I not join? When you have an open slot, can I get an invite and an Amen?

Your interest has been noted please wait three to four days for confirmation of what looks like soon to be open spots. 

*All statements are subject to change based on actions made by 2ply.

Your interest has been noted please wait three to four days for confirmation of what looks like soon to be open spots. 

*All statements are subject to change based on actions made by 2ply.

When I get home for my lunch break....from my daily real money mission....I will make some room for these two glorious believers!

Unless you can' make the decision on who to release Matt...up to you Sir.

Thanks in advance!

Invite sent, welcome to Flow!

Remember, its perfectly fine to ask for help in the clan chat, let people know you just started and see how many line up to assist you in becoming something UBER!

Also...you can always join the teamspeak for "special attention!"

After reading the original ad, I don't know how many meme's and many, many, MANY posts in this thread, how could I not join? When you have an open slot, can I get an invite and an Amen?

Invite sent to you as well.

Please read everything I typed above...this also applies to you!

Welcome to Flow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I'd like to join if you still have any space left. 

Invite sent to you fellow Founder we are pleased to have you join us!

Welcome to the Flow!

300% Hotter please where do I sign up. If you have any spots open I would like to join.

TryHardBowner....that ign pretty much put you on high priority.

Welcome to Flow!

Hey, I'm just coming back to the game from a long break and am looking for a clan to help get me up to speed on all these new things and share some fun memories with. Invite me if you've got space, I would love to be apart of what you guys have got going here! :)

IGN: Rovu

Hey, I'm just coming back to the game from a long break and am looking for a clan to help get me up to speed on all these new things and share some fun memories with. Invite me if you've got space, I would love to be apart of what you guys have got going here! :)

IGN: Rovu

Congrats we had a bum that hit the limit so you're in.

CLAN FLOW:

I have returned to your halls. I have like 30 tons of updates to get, but I have returned from the dark corners of real life money acquiring activities, and I bring friends!

Good to see you all :)

Great to have you back Chill, an invite we be sent to you promptly!