The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

the best post i have ever seen 

IGN: I.R.I

This sounds really cool!

IGN: ewalloe

I'd like to give a handshake to the one who created the post :D
Invite me pl0x, I feel like this clan having the biggest amount of fun you can ever have in Warframe :D
ign: RageOfDragon

Would love to become hotter. 

IGN : awokgiler

So how does one sign up to get feeel the flow? XD

I love the advertisement.. I must join this clan!! Please invite me.

IGN: Ubbink

Dat advert! How can I not apply? Got room for one more?

IGN: Gorgamesh

I used to be in this clan but was inactive in Warframe for a while. I'm back from the dead now and would love an invite.

Such advert, how could i say no? Add me please

Used to be in this clan and stopped playing but started again an invite would be great

Former member of this clan that quit playing for a couple months. I would love an invite back!

Wow...Going on 3 years and we're still burning as bright as ever.....Thank you all for taking the time to enjoy the advertisement...it is all true, every single word.

It brings great joy to my heart knowing there are echoes of laughter out there even still today.

But what really makes me smile is knowing that so many of you have came back to FLOW after taking your life breaks.

Thank you all for Going with the Flow!

Now...Go be 300% More Awesome!

p.s: Invite sent to Techno_Turian, Welcome back!

Edited by 2ply

On 2/16/2016 at 0:34 PM, MattQaz said:

User joined another clan, but didn't have enough (equity?) about their self to edit their post here.

A pity...teamspeak is where we exhibit the most sexy voice in 7 nations. Like a golden ray of light from the sky....our talented squeakers sing like the angels.

On occasion and only on a rare occurrence,  you might hear the giggles of a founding elder after the distinct muffles of sacred flatulence.

It is then, you realize this has become your new home and time has never passed so slowly. Like sands to the hour glass..these are the days of our lives.

Edited by 2ply

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2016 at 10:33 AM, Venomveins said:

Good Afternoon. I have a IRL friend in your clan an he keeps telling me how awesome it is. Any chance for an invite ? :D

I see you've heard the good news!  Welcome to the fold.  One of us, one of us, one of us!

FYI - every member of Flow can invite people to the clan.  So to those of you that have friends, just tell them to press escape, go to communications, then clan, then the lower right is clan management.  under that window is the invite to clan option.  Matt and I will continue to keep an eye on this thread, however for friends of members, just let them know they can invite also.

And now for our regularly scheduled farming of Prime parts...Keep them tractors in top shape!!

Hi there!

Needless to say, hilarious recruitment post. =)

I started playing Warframe two weeks ago and am currently looking for a clan. IGN: Gorroth_CH.

Current player stats: MR5, only Excalibur unlocked (working on Chroma), decent selection of mods (flow[buttofcurse], streamline, intensify, base weapon damage, most elemental mods).

RL: student living in Sweetzerland (GMT +1)

Been playing MMOs since Everquest. Other current games played: Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm. I favor teamplay and getting into the thick of things (meleeee, oh me, oh my).

48 minutes ago, Gorroth_CH said:

Hi there!

I started playing Warframe two weeks ago and am currently looking for a clan. IGN: Gorroth_CH.

Current player stats: MR5, only Excalibur unlocked (working on Chroma), decent selection of mods (flow[buttofcurse], streamline, intensify, base weapon damage, most elemental mods).

Been playing MMOs since Everquest. Other current games played: Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm. I favor teamplay and getting into the thick of things (meleeee, oh me, oh my).

As you go with the Flow, you will find that all you need is a good tractor...as there is farming to be done!

Well that, and you will be 300% hotter once a Flowbian send an invite.  Prepare your body!

9 hours ago, Gorroth_CH said:

Hi there!

2 hours ago, -CRY said:

5/7 post 

I would like to join. 

Invites have been sent.