Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Yesterday I was a happy person. I recieved a FLOW card while listening to the futureawesomesauce in the FLOW teamspeak with some of the high ranking members in the FLOW clan.

I FLOWed so well that even today, the FLOW of actions in missions is even, thorough and substantial.

GO FLOW!

Greetings, I was fascinated by your Clan page.  You see I'm a very active player, I have about 120 hours of gameplay put in.  I started as a lone wolf you see.  I had a couple of external friends that I play with but now only 2 are still active and they only get on when updates come.  I play everyday.  I'd very much like to join your clan.  I'm a respectable guy and treat others with equality.  I love helping others as well.  If it is possible I'd like to be apart of your clan very much. 

- Flow me up.

IGN: BryJFlex

Edited by BryJFlex

Greetings, I was fascinated by your Clan page.  You see I'm a very active player, I have about 120 hours of gameplay put in.  I started as a lone wolf you see.  I had a couple of external friends that I play with but now only 2 are still active and they only get on when updates come.  I play everyday.  I'd very much like to join your clan.  I'm a respectable guy and treat others with equality.  I love helping others as well.  If it is possible I'd like to be apart of your clan very much. 

- Flow me up.

IGN: BryJFlex

Yo BryJflex,

I tried to add you to the Flow just now, but it seems you are already in a clan or have another clan invite. Once you delete that; I can add you.

-pillz

Good Morning Pillz!

FYI...we had someone asking where to send the money yesterday on teamspeak....just sayin.

:) i dont have work thursday so I will crank it out then.

of course after 9holes of golf

Edited by ADDpillz

hi i'm apocalipto...I was one of the first in playing warrame since beta..I have the beta'weapons ( i guess XD) but the problem that i'm leader of my own guild in "spiral knigths" and i forgot to play warframe and i deleted this game but yesterday,i returned in low level u.u but I want to start playing again warframe and recover my experience :D..this guild is really crazy and i ilke it (the flow tune was really fun XD) and i need a guild to start playing again warframe,i don't know if it would be possible to join this guild to start again? 

Sorry guys, eventho i just join the clan few weeks, but i been busy for a while, so i cant play the game at all.

So just headsup dont kick me (just) yet

btw Join Flow and paint myself Red, i found myself 300% faster and normal ZakuII !!