The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

EDIT: What is going on with the clan and how can I get involved?

Props on getting that Rhino Blueprint cooking! He's a fun frame and both the 1 and 3 are usable in the air. We have clan members in Teamspeak all the time, putting squads together and leveling up our in jokes. Flow just started live streaming and we're working on some movie projects to go along w/our constant flow of memes and WF humor. The website is coming along slowly because the media tends to absorb most of our creative energies. Best thing you can do is join us in TS3 and be welcomed as the newest Sexual Tyrannosaurus! Clear your clan invites and one of us will be sending you an invite, you want some fries with dat?

111668.gif

Good job on the stream 2ply. Hows the new teamspeak server holding out?

Also sorry that I haven't been on at all - I'm down in Kent living with my Uncle at the moment and his computer isn't bad but its graphics card is god awful so I am unable to play any games at all (Misery ;P) If all goes to plan i should be back and active in 3 weeks ._.;

Hey buddy!

I'm sorry to hear about your gaming problems...for now you can live vicariously through the Flow livestream!

Hope to see you soon!

Dear Flowbians,

I was held captured by the Infested for 7 days and in that span of time i was abused,manipulated and drug-ed, they were trying to extract my 4 key in me they used their big long tentacles to try and get it but i held my will against them. I was trying to signal the nearest Station by using my Fireball and with the last 25 energy i had. But it failed with 4 days left until final extraction i improvised to make a DIY Energy Siphon made with Shotgun Scavenger,Rifle Scavenger and some Polymer Bundles and Rubedo. And with some patience my Flow Energy is filled up and my 4 key became 4 KEY PRIME then I bust the crap out of all those Infested found my Dethcube and run off to the nearest escape pod, but just about i was going to the Pod a wild Stalker appeared i was ready to fight but he gave me a scythe looking melee weapon then i found myself fighting with a Stalker side by side against Infested. then he pushed me into the pod then press the button I was in shock but i saw something written in his right arm and it says "Good Guy Greg" with doves flying out in the background and that was the last thing i remembered from that experience.

Edited by CheeseTits

Dear Flowbians,

*Heart-wrenching narrative*

Gosh-darn nearly brought a tear to my eye. Do you see that, Non-Flowtrites? This fellow would not have survived to tell us this beautiful, inspiring tale were it not for his 4 Key Prime, and hope that the presence of the Flow in his heart would give him strength.

Do not be left in a corner with an empty soul, and a non-Prime 4 Key! Be secure in the knowledge that no foe shall overcome you!

Go with the Flow!

My name in-game is Slaatrox and I need me summa that Flow Cool-Aid! Hook that invite up!

I want to join, please invite me!!

I'll invite you so hard you won't be able to wall-run right for a week.

Get your celebratory Flow-Sparklers lit! You're in!

Had to share this w/my fellow Flowbians. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42304-doodle-%E3%80%8Ea-moment-in-the-life-of-a-lotus%E3%80%8Fday-10-6192013/ In TS3 we've shared many a laugh at that silly Lotus, her being bossy and so Captn.Obvious all the time... And we speculated about what the rest of her body looks like beyond that lil piggy mask she wears. But the comics this guy has drawn really made me lulz!

Edited by thanojan