The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Dat rusher.

PS: Gona be inactive till new update

Roger that, will keep that in mind.

30 days is our current inactivity policy...but I doubt the update will be that far out.

See you soon!

*copy paste cause i'm to lazy to type this out a second time..... ok rly i'm to busy killing infested on derelicts right now to type a second time.....*

Heya i'm looking for a new clan as im in a dead clan that a friend made but he no longer talks to me and well the clan is dead... so i'm looking for a fun new clan. I would like to get a feel for a clan first so if possible i'd love to play with ya guys for a bit and maybe talk on TS if you guys use that....

I would like to get a feel for a clan first so if possible i'd love to play with ya guys for a bit and maybe talk on TS if you guys use that....

Sounds good, stop by our teamspeak, clanflow.net anytime you want!

Most active between 5pm - 2am North American times.

Well, this S#&$ looks tight

Already messaged 2ply on Reddit (under Arty6060), just wanted to check in and say hi. You guys seem pretty awesome, and with the dwindling popularity of Warframe in my current clan (They went onto playing RIFT eww gross), I'd be more than happy to join you guys.

Well, this S#&$ looks tight

Already messaged 2ply on Reddit (under Arty6060).

Thank you much for leaving us a nice notice here!

You sound like our type of people, we would be very happy to have you.

As soon as I complete my daily real money mission I will shoot you an invite, if someone from Flow hasn't done so already.

That reddit post is working better than I thought, I'm amazed!

As soon as I complete my daily real money mission I will shoot you an invite, if someone from Flow hasn't done so already.

Invite sent, Welcome to Flow!

Invite sent, Welcome to Flow!

Cool Cool. Glad to be here guys. May be a problem with timezones as I was just going to bed when I got a reply from 2ply yesterday but I can pull all nighters on weekends anyways, so no biggie.

Cool Cool. Glad to be here guys. May be a problem with timezones as I was just going to bed when I got a reply from 2ply yesterday

i've been busy during ur normal clan hours this week XD

Thanks for the replays!

We are an international clan, the majority of our teamspeak uses are either from North America or Canada, though we do have a good number of those from the UK.

The clan chat in game is where you really see the international side often things, there is always someone doing something there.

Most people in the teamspeak have either work or go to college so Monday - Friday is hit or miss before the night time hours at least in the US. The weekends is a different story, AM or PM the teamspeak is doing something.

It sounds like you two may be on the same play schedule! Maybe you guys can make nice and be teamspeak friends and start filling in these odd hours were where activity is lower =)

Thanks for the replays!

We are an international clan, the majority of our teamspeak uses are either from North America or Canada, though we do have a good number of those from the UK.

The clan chat in game is where you really see the international side often things, there is always someone doing something there.

Most people in the teamspeak have either work or go to college so Monday - Friday is hit or miss before the night time hours at least in the US. The weekends is a different story, AM or PM the teamspeak is doing something.

It sounds like you two may be on the same play schedule! Maybe you guys can make nice and be teamspeak friends and start filling in these odd hours were where activity is lower =)

I am generally on between 5-10pm in the mountain time zone, unless comcast is going full derp.

Also, shnarf!

EDIT

Those times are for weekdays, for weekends, well that all depends on how taxing my adult activities have been and how tired i am.

Edited by Malindros