The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Invite pls.

I went to a place called Color Me Mine. Is it similar? Do we get free root beer floats?

Sorry for the delay, the update..and my job(s) prevented me from getting back to you sooner!

You may color yourself with awesomesauce...and call Flow yours...because an invite had been sent!

And where we come from...root beer doesn't float...it FLYS!

my brain just vibrated with excitement

2lmmjx4.jpg

2gxh5ic.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

Nice recruitment poster XD

I'd like to join your clan. Cyv001 answered my post in the recruitment channel, so I just wanna credit him/her for sending me your way. I'm damned near mastery rank 17, so you can bet your hot little tushies I am at least half competent at this game! Hope to hear from you guys soon, so you can be jealous of my maple syrup. (Yes, I'm Canadian, I'm sorry)

Homicidalmilkman

I'd like to join.  I require an increased daily dose of brain-explosions, and this looks like the place to get it.

This is exactly where my head explodes (due to exponential epeen) on a daily basis...I would only hope to provide you with as much...

Welcome to Flow!

I'd love to join if you guys are still recruiting.

We can and will...Welcome to Flow!

Nice recruitment poster XD

I'd like to join your clan. Cyv001 answered my post in the recruitment channel, so I just wanna credit him/her for sending me your way. I'm damned near mastery rank 17, so you can bet your hot little tushies I am at least half competent at this game! Hope to hear from you guys soon, so you can be jealous of my maple syrup. (Yes, I'm Canadian, I'm sorry)

Homicidalmilkman

I will be sure to give Cyv001 my golden banana, that guy is truly awesome, like everyone in FLOW!

We are extremely pleased that you have chosen to join us, we sincerely appreciate those who have proven to display as much dedication as you!

Please feel free to join us on Teamspeak where you will find more of your Canadian brethren!

Long live maple syrup!

Welcome to Flow!

clanflow.net   <<teamspeak address!

Not only does this look like the most bomb-&amp;#&#33; clan on warframe, but it was founded on my god damn birthday.

Needless to say, I think it was meant to be.

Credit to DraGunSlaya for mentioning FLOW, this is shweet and I totally want in.

Not only does this look like the most bomb diggity! clan on warframe, but it was founded on my birthday.

I totally want in.

Thank you for coming online to the forums to post your invite request!

I will thank DraGunSlaya personally for his generous assistance in finding such awesome new recruits!

An invite has been sent to you!

Welcome to Flow!

uh hello 

i am new to warframe and i have not got much experience i the game but looking forward to it 

i am looking for a welcoming clan which will permit me to trade in the trading channel for i am in dire need for platinum and other rare materials in the game

Please i would really appreciate it if you could allow me into our clan 

Thanks Bros

Hi, I would like to join, I bring dank memes.

edit: my bro just joined your clan

I have a decent amount of experience playing the game, and I am active.

Must collect all the memes!

{This user is too lazy to post memes}

. . . oh yeah and invite sent.

uh hello 

i am new to warframe and i have not got much experience i the game but looking forward to it 

i am looking for a welcoming clan which will permit me to trade in the trading channel for i am in dire need for platinum and other rare materials in the game

Please i would really appreciate it if you could allow me into our clan 

Thanks Bros

An invite has been sent to you as well.

hello, i have been playing warframe on again off again for a while now, but have little experience in how clans work in the game.

I would like to join your clan, and find out how to make the most of the game.

Hiya Spacewalker,

I'm sorry but we are at MAX capacity, and will have to wait a day or so before we can dismiss another player due to inactivity

Currently we have 300 people with less than 9 people who have been innactive for more than 10 days.

We reserve extra time for Clan Veterans and those how higher mastery rank are sparred for a longer period.

Check back in a few days if you wish and we may have a free spot!

Hiya Spacewalker,

I'm sorry but we are at MAX capacity, and will have to wait a day or so before we can dismiss another player due to inactivity

Currently we have 300 people with less than 9 people who have been innactive for more than 10 days.

We reserve extra time for Clan Veterans and those how higher mastery rank are sparred for a longer period.

Check back in a few days if you wish and we may have a free spot!

giphy.gif

In other words, I'd love to join whenever you have room, Im fairly new as well, been playing a couple weeks and have a near fatal allergy to guilds and clans that take themselves far to seriously.

Edited by Solence

In other words, I'd love to join whenever you have room, Im fairly new as well, been playing a couple weeks and have a near fatal allergy to guilds and clans that take themselves far to seriously.

Thank you for your patience, I will be sure to welcome you to Flow as soon as I can dismiss another inactive...now we wait =)

With a bit of pacing, and a few tears...I have released a few less active Flowbians back into the wild. And I have sent invites to all of you guys!

Here are the results!

I would like to join your clan

You are currently in a clan....I still have 1 spot open if you'd still like to join.

I'd love to join whenever you have room

You have been invited and I see you have taken the invite already!

Welcome to Flow!

This clan is too dank for me NOT to be in it.

You are now one with the dank.

An invite has been sent!

See you soon!

Edited by 2ply

With adverts like this, I've gotta join.

We have you on our list Orangecow, we are just waiting for another person to reach the inactivity limit of.....12-15 days, so we can make a spot for you. Sorry for the delay, we got to be fair...

Flow Clan's April 2015 Events!
________________________    WIN PLATINUM!

____________________           GET THE BOOTY! (yar)

_________________                 SWAG APPEAL!

______________                       DEM BUNNIES DOH

___________                             EPEEN GOODIES

________                                   300% HOTTER!

_____                                         BANANA PRIME!

___                                             EPIC SAX GUY!

_                                                 SPRING BREAK!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!

This month we have 3 Challenges! Each with a different set of rules and Platinum Payouts!
Be Sure to post your contest submissions (in the form of Screen Shots)

Post Screen shots to the Discussions area linked here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CLAN_FLOW/discussions/0/611702631211062911/

TIME FRAMES FOR EVENTS:
EVENT 1: STARTS NOW - ONGOING UNTIL ALL MODS FOUND- CHECK MOTD
EVENT 2: STARTS NOW - ONGOING UNTIL APRIL 15th
EVENT 3: STARTS NOW - ONGOING UNTIL APRIL 30th.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Event 1: Easter Egg Hunt! (mod hunt)  >>>> COMPLETED!!!
(1500 Platinum Total Payout accumulative)

For this event Flowbians will need to enter the Orokin Derelict and search for VAULT MODS!

Pay attention to the MOTD each day in April to see what Vault Mod was chosen for the hunt at that time. Once announced gather a team together and RACE to find it first! Post the proper screen shots first and YOU WIN!

Rules:
1.) Must be a team of 4 Flowbians.
2.) Must all have a Dragon Key Equiped
3.) Must play only Orokin Derelict Survival Game Mode
4.) All Team Members must finish the mission alive by crossing into extraction.
5.) All Teams must stay in the mission for at least 10 minutes.

Rules for Screen Shot entries:
1.) EACH player must take screen shots of their screen at extraction BEFORE they extract!
2.) Another screen shot must be taken at the "mission end results screen" by each player.

*Screen shots must be posted to the discussion board on the steam group with a squad name. A squad name can be anything you choose BUT all 4 members must use it.

Payouts: 75 Platinum for each player on the teams that find the mods first!

*BONUS: 25 EXTRA Platinum granted to ALL team members for every player at or below MR:10 on the team!

Note: The ? will be replaced with the chosen mod once announced in the MOTD in game

1.) Blind Rage // Squad: Hongster Wins 150 Platinum Each
2.) Heavy Caliber // Squad: Bunny Prime  Wins 125 Platinum Each
3.) Magnum Force // Squad: Bunny Prime 2.0 Wins 125 Platinum Each
4.) Corrupt Charge // Squad: Hongster 1.5 Wins 125 Platinum Each
5.) Transient Fortitude // Squad: Lucker Prime 175 Platinum Each!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Event 2: Capture the Cephalon Conclave Challenge!
(875 Platinum Payout Total)

Compete to be the best PVP player on your (winning) team with no more than 3 deaths while having the most kills and mechanics in Conclave Capture the Cephalon.

Rules:
1.) Your team must WIN a PVP match.
2.) You must join with randoms only.
3.) You must NOT have more than 3 deaths.
4.) You must have MOST kills and mechanics on your team.

Rules for posting Screen Shot entries

1.) Take a screen shot AFTER the pvp match is won showing your scores.

Scores are based on the above prerequisite, compete with others for the TOP in Flow!

Player with the most kills while having most mechanics on the team and no more than 3 deaths wins!

1st Place wins 500 Platinum:   

2nd Place wins 250 Platinum:

3rd Place wins 125 Platinum:

SOME EXAMPLES: (these are my stats, my load out of choice and my results)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419841038

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419224689

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419841145

Event 3: Hardcore Interception Challenge!
(800 Platinum Payout Total)

Where: CERES-DRACO

Rules:
1.) Must be a team of 4 Flowbians
2.) All players must use Oberon ONLY
3.) No Primary Weapons, Sentinel or Companion allowed.
4.) All players must be alive when ending mission.

The Bar (minimal time) is set at 10 Rounds on Draco.

Teams will complete for higher Rounds than 10 to WIN!

The Team with the highest Number of Rounds wins 1000 Platinum (250 Each)

Rules for Screen Shot entries:
1.) A "group photo" screen shot must be submitted taking place right before extraction.
2.) Also Screen shots must be submitted by each player on a team at "mission end" results.

*Screen shots must be posted to the discussion board on the steam group with a squad name. A squad name can be anything you choose BUT all 4 members must use it.

2PLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR CHANGE THE CONTEST RULES AND DETAILS AT ANYTIME IF FOUND PROBLEMATIC OR FLAWED!

_________

______

___

_

Edited by 2ply

Hello Flowbians ! I'm returning to test the last batch of additions, especially the raid. I understand taht you are at max capacity but if you have a spot that free up I'll gladly take it. See you soon !

Welcome Back Dairkrinn, Thank you for choosing to go with the Flow again! I have made a spot for you in the clan!

See you in game soon!

I am MR 12, I am Warframe enthusiast I go hard mang, pls invite me 

IGN: plus10charisma

Hello plus10charisma, I have also made a spot in the clan for you!

I can't allow a MR12 enthusiast go hard without also being 300% Hotter!

Welcome to Flow Mang!