The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing Interception Crash

SebaPiraka295

During Archwing interception missions game freeze-crash. It does not occur on every mission but maybe 4/10 it does.

So far non interception missions does not has this problem (not with me at least

Any grammar mistake might be due to my non-english native language.

I literally posted a report at the same time as this thread... sorry I didn't see this thread.

Maybe a mod could merge them? Mine is in Bugs - Mission.

Anyway, I will reiterate what I said in my thread, Archwing is not ready to be used for Events or Tac Alerts.

Oh, and playing solo.

Yup also having this problem. I had this twice when I was host. When I was client I seen people dropped out.

It's a freeze crash and warframe opened a dialog to type for me to report.

The only thing I can think of , is that I am in Asia region but in options I usually set it to Region: Europe as that's the usual place I trade in. 

Same deal, I switched to DX9 from DX11 which seemed to have helped as I no longer crashed during the Archwing Tactical alert, note Reverb was already disabled.

Phenom 9950 @ 2.6

win7 64bit

4 gig ram

Nvidia 750 GTX 2 gig version

All in game graphic settings on low

Reverb is Off

ticket #297693 for my dxdiag and cfg's, only change since Dxdiag was uploaded, is that I now have the latest Nvidia drivers

Same here. For me, Warframe NEVER crashes, but hosting the Tactical Alert Crashes me one of 2 times. Note here, i have all the graphics at the maximum except for the AA which is on FXAA and the Vertical Sync is Off.