Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennolive Live - Update

GoldFlake

So, if any of you remember from earlier, I was the guy who posted asking for advice on getting one of the extra tickets at Pax. So I talked to both Megan and Rebecca, got a picture with Rebecca, talked to her for awhile, and got an extra pass. So to those of you who said that it was impossible (namely, a certain moderator ;)) In your face :D to those of you who helped, thank you Sooooo much. I appreciate it immensely.

So, if any of you remember from earlier, I was the guy who posted asking for advice on getting one of the extra tickets at Pax. So I talked to both Megan and Rebecca, got a picture with Rebecca, talked to her for awhile, and got an extra pass. So to those of you who said that it was impossible (namely, a certain moderator ;)) In your face :D to those of you who helped, thank you Sooooo much. I appreciate it immensely.

He is present on the event as well and if you check out his Twitter you will find a picture of him, so look out for him and say hello. ;)

He is present on the event as well and if you check out his Twitter you will find a picture of him, so look out for him and say hello. ;)

I don't know if I want to push my luck :p he might have been the one to give me my pass haha. I'll think about it

Just checked his Twitter. He's the one who took the pic of me and Rebecca, and gave me the pass. This is great

I'm so jealous because you got to hand with my nerd crush.

Let us live through you and send some pics.

This can be the livetenno now thread, keeping it real Tenno style.

remember, lots of pics and news as it breaks.

Keep up the good work reporter GoldGamer278.

Edited by Darkholde