The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, About Tennolive...

I was unable to attend when it was being live streamed, so I'm going on what I've learnt from recaps and such.

This new Orokin lore guy is gonna blame the Lotus, apparently 0.0

Also, according to the Parkour in the trailer, it's gonna get major changes, Holding your position and change to vertical wallrun in mid-wallrun, transition from wallrun into cable-slide and re-transition from cable-slide to wallrun again, and then OMFG WHO THE F*** ARE THOSE GUYS? Maybe sentients. They look pretty, nonetheless.

Parkour 2.0, DEX DAKRA, Librarian Syndicate, Excalibur spine/booty rework, Pvp 2.0, Return Of the SENTIENTS, Tyl Regor Rework, Underwater Tileset, G3 Golem rework, Dragon frame, Volt Prime, Odanata Prime, Electric Sugatra.

These are all the leaks.

At TennoLive we got:

Dragon Frame (looks like crap). Prime Acess Teaser. Trailer with Sentients, Excalibur spine, Underwater Tileset and Parkour 2.0. Dex Dakra Reveal.

Yesterday too many topics got deleted including a lot of sentient freak out, fighting for Rebecca's open legs at pax to be a new meme, and the dragon frame looking like a darn anteater.

It was confirmed that was a display of parkour 2.0 in action.

Were that the case, it would be presented as such, not an obvious trailer like every other trailer before it. There could very well be plans for adding all sorts of things, but they will never look like those purely contextual moves created solely for the trailer.