Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Have Been Poking Fun/giving New Criticisms To Things At Tennolive 2015 And Subsequent Reactions/events... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

And why would that be?

Because almost every player here in the forums seems to be in a war over things (looking at all the Chroma threads, that looks quite right), or just talking about how all the Sentients are going to fight this and that (with a lot of gloom in there at times). Might as well give out new viewpoints on things, and get the forums to brighten up a small bit (then again, the light theme is already quite bright, so who knows?)

The part I dislike about Chroma is that snout, and I hope the alt helmet doesn't have one or at least has a smaller/shorter one. I'm very interested in his powers, though.

As for the Sentients, they got their asses handed to them the last time they fought us, but I imagine they made some upgrades before deciding to show themselves again (or maybe they were just woken up by some outside event and aren't upgraded at all). I just hope they won't be as easy to murder as the other factions (mashing 4 like crazy shouldn't rek them instantly).

I'm more curious as to how de would let us fight sentients, would it be like those hunter group? Or those mapped ones.

Personally having a map full of them would be stupid since tech their should be not that many of them.

(Or then turning to fodder)

The part I dislike about Chroma is that snout, and I hope the alt helmet doesn't have one or at least has a smaller/shorter one.

-snip-

^This right here^

That was basically my impression at first. And the majority of that impression comes from the loading screen art that was shown. For some reason the posture in that piece just doesn't do Chroma any justice. But overall, I'm looking forward to actually seeing him in-game.

Other than that, I'm withholding judgment on what I think he looks like until I get to acutally play him, because anything before that is just speculation and premature feedback.