Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Game Is Big Now Stop Taking Quest+Asthetic And Other Short Cuts :p

Doughalo2

Now this is my favourite game, the following things I’m about to say are because I absolutely adore this work of art.

1. Quests, ok so the prologue was fantastic, because it offered cut scenes (kinda) and something so different and diverse to the game compared to all the other game modes AND LORE !! :D

However... many of the following quests are basically only lore driven, all the happens is a voice over, comparative to usual lotus information. 

Now DE I know you wanna have a unique game, but cut scenes are kinda a big deal, and you have amazing advertisements that make me so pumped to play warframe! They are so well done, Why can't we have more of this ? The tenno don't need to talk, just make them like the trailers with supporting characters that can talk etc.

2. Death Animations, textures, rag dolls (mostly arch wing rag dolls) AND EXPLOSIONS, they... suck?

Now ok this game has so many talented people working on it, but you guys should slow down and go with quality/balance/aesthetics/sound/mechanics over quantity, of course with decent pace though. (and yes alot ARE excellent aesthetics but a lot still aren't).

Death animations: well it feel like there is just one... but uh i think there's a couple more depending where you shoot them, but the game looks very odd, when every single enemy dies the same way from a bullet to front leg vs face. Minor yes but it adds up.

Textures: Good to hear the entire game is being redone in this way! :D

Rag dolls/Animations/Particles PLUS ARCHWING RANT: Ok, so the death animations could work better if they died in co-ordination with physics, but more importantly arching (even though it’s a new concept) feels very very rushed. Arching need a few ragdolls.  

A)    when I shoot a corpus “ranger” e.g. a little corpus man HE EXPLODES LIKE A DRONE !?!??!

B)    Arch wing is basically a non-refined copy paste of not only the games existing models, textures and sounds BUT ITS CODE AS WELL... It behaves like the normal game, almost identically with + speed + different axis + warframes with wings. The concept is hear people use it passionately.

C)   All the animations such as power or particle effects look so plain, 2D, out-dated and nothing like the rest of the game! WORSE the explosives are the same! Barely a puff of orange, no real flame or debris, and the ospreys explode and leave nothing, like they were made from nothing.

3. Exciting game events, Now when I heard about the formordians I was so pumped bro, but as soon as you finish L you DON’T EVEN GET TO SEE YOUR HARD EARNED EXPLOSIONS !!!!!!!

It’s not just explosions guys there just insn’t many big happenings that you say WOW HOLY **** THAT WAS AWSOME to in warframe.

4. Making Money As warframe grows rank 10 mods are squeezed in everywhere, in my 1000+ hours I still can’t max them all. This is a tactic to make us buy boosters and cred packs and plat etc. etc.

You know DE, you are losing my money as you push towards this direction more every day, and I can tell you, YES you are going to make A LOT of money this way, but it’s not sustainable. It also makes the game super drawn out and not very fun, games are rewarding very quickly and that’s the way we like them.

Now A lot of you are going to say, stoping these things will leave nothing left to do for veteran players WRONG !!! and I hate when people say this!

The game can keep the game interesting with, In-depth yet simple and unique mechanics, that are polished to hell and back, refined. Events! RAIDS AND PVP (both coming soon good job :D)

But then how is DE meant to make money? Well I see the majority of people I play with, in brand new cosmetics, every time. Cosmetics is the answer ! If they made kubrow armour I guarantee people will go wild, it’s like fashion, people will always buy the latest trends, SO DE PUMP OUT MORE COSMETICS TO MAKE MONEY INSTEAD PLEASE!!    

Making RNG mixed with Money and event that DE thinks will make money Oh god this one… kubrows are an example as well as random mods, the mods are ok but the kubrows that pisses people off.

Also The fact you can invest all this time into kubrow and they can infact DIE, is very bad, just STAUUP please DE it won’t make money, it will only anger us.

Consign my 200cred costing kubrow, for 25k creds (enough said its pathetic)

You know DE I don’t know the behaviours of others, I don’t know how best to make you more successful, but a lot of the time money is spent on free to play games, because people like them… if you take all these shortcuts, anger players with money making schemes, and not aesthetically show how good this game is, you are more likely to make less money

TL:DR

If you care about this game, you will read it Good quality + no money making schemes makes players happy and willing to throw money at you DE, like I did in the past. :_

i like your idea...except for number 4

tell me, why should we play Warframe when we already got everything we need ?

and should there be an equipment balancing reason somewhere here ?

Edited by Doforcash

i like your idea...except for number 4

tell me, why should we play Warframe when we already got everything we need ?

and should there be an equipment balancing reason somewhere here ?

Yea they can still release new weapons and stuff, but with balance and amazing mechanics you wont need ranks 10's to max ! :D

Edited by Doughalo2

Yea they can still release new weapons and stuff, but with balance and amazing mechanics you wont need things to max ! :D

Well that's what they are doing right now. Parkour 2.0, the new frame, those upcoming weapons, a heck ton of stuff like PvP being re-done which inevitably leads to the end-game we've all been clamoring for. I get what you're saying, like you want to see more of it right?